PDA

View Full Version : Freda Payne album released 7/22/2014

test

woodward
08-27-2014, 09:51 AM
Freda Payne's new album, "Come Back To Me Love" was released last month on the Mack Avenue Record label.

She will be making an appearance this Saturday 8/30 at the Carhartt Amphitheater Stage as part of the Detroit Jazz Festival.

In case anyone is interested in purchasing this album, I just ordered mine through www.importcds.com. The cost was $11.43 plus $2.99 SH total $14.42.

marv2
08-27-2014, 10:05 AM
YES! I just heard about this recently. Thank you for posting it here. I haven't heard the new CD yet but am looking forward to it.

longtimefan
08-27-2014, 11:24 AM
This release is an outstanding example of how a classic artist should be presented in 2014. The four-fold digipac is beautiful, informational, and includes excellent recent pictures. A listing of all of the musicians in a full orchestra is included. Of course, the tracks themselves are beautifully produced.

This CD should be a benchmark for other artists from the same era as Freda Payne! C'mon Diana, Mary, Martha, Dionne, and others!!!! :-)

Sent from my iPod

pghmusiclover
08-31-2014, 06:16 PM
This release is an outstanding example of how a classic artist should be presented in 2014. The four-fold digipac is beautiful, informational, and includes excellent recent pictures. A listing of all of the musicians in a full orchestra is included. Of course, the tracks themselves are beautifully produced.

This CD should be a benchmark for other artists from the same era as Freda Payne! C'mon Diana, Mary, Martha, Dionne, and others!!!! :-)

Indeed this is a most-excellent release. And yes, I wish others would take note of the beautiful package and production. Also, nice to note there are NO duets [[Dionne, I'm looking at you)!

REDHOT
09-01-2014, 10:58 AM
I love Freda Payne's new cd,Come Back To Me Love,i'm a big fan of Freda's,so she can do no wrong, this cd is full of Classic's,real jazzy too,love it.