PDA

View Full Version : Global Phenom Nile Rodgers Weighs In On Diana In Glastonbury

test

Lulu
08-21-2014, 06:21 PM
Wow! I hope this is a go!!!

http://www.mtv.co.uk/glastonbury-festival/news/nile-rodgers-backs-diana-ross-for-glastonbury-2015

smark21
08-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Nile Rodgers has been in the studio the past couple of weeks with Duran Duran helping to record/produce their next album. Maybe he'll get another Notorious out of them.

jobeterob
08-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Nile loves Diana. And they used the absolutely worst picture of Diana Ross that exists in that news article.

Lulu
08-21-2014, 08:30 PM
It reminds me of a picture of Josephine Baker taken around '73-'75...very dramatic albeit not flattering. I don't see it online but it's in one of the bios I have published in the 90s.

Methuselah2
08-22-2014, 01:58 AM
I must say I think the photograph is terrific. Not at all how she usually looks or is photographed but, at the same time, I see something that is still very much her. There's enormous beauty in that shot--not the perfect prettiness that takes one's breath away but a raw, emotional, unguarded moment that was captured spontaneously in the harsh glare of bad lighting. It's unique and rare and offers a side of Diana that is almost never seen in print. For me there's just no doubt about it--it's great.

smark21
08-22-2014, 08:09 AM
I see they want her to play the Sunday afternoon legends spot, not headline. May not happen. Miss Ross is a superstar; she doesn't take anything less than first billing.