PDA

View Full Version : The impressions-singinging the standards

test

arrr&bee
11-09-2010, 01:53 PM
When we talk about soul groups who can really sing the classics from back in the day the name that doesn't get much attention is the impressions,but oh boy curtis,sam an fred can bring it with the best of em...lemon tree-my satin doll-september song-you always hurt the one you love,just to name a few goodies that are excellently presented as only they can with just the right blend of great harmonies and the highs that only the fabulous impressions can bring!

nosey
11-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Arr & Bee I remember my brother-in-law brought that album home from Germany in 1965! Didn't think anyone else knew about that album but me! I was a teenager then and loved that album!

arrr&bee
11-09-2010, 06:26 PM
arr & bee i remember my brother-in-law brought that album home from germany in 1965! Didn't think anyone else knew about that album but me! I was a teenager then and loved that album!

hey nosey ain't it great here,many times i would mention a song or an album thinking that nobody here would know anything about just to find out someone here knows too...the album you're speaking of is i believe-neverending impressions which i think is thier best!