PDA

View Full Version : Finally! At Last! Not A Minute Too Soon! THE VERY LATEST DIANA ROSS THREAD!

test

Methuselah2
07-31-2014, 09:10 AM
But first off,
a few questions:

Did this thread prevent you from getting to another thread you were interested in reading?

Did this thread prevent you from starting a new thread about something or someone you're interested in? Did it deny you the space to do so?

Did this thread prevent you from waging a predictable verbal attack on a particular artist, musician, or entertainer?

Did this thread prevent you from engaging in a personal verbal attack against another SDF member?

Did this thread prevent you from taking severely critical and personal issue with other SDF members over personalities or topics that they're interested in regularly discussing because you're not?

Well,

on second thought, I'll just skip my thread after all . . .

and end this posting with a smile . . .

but it'll be a smile of my choosing:

soulster
07-31-2014, 09:22 AM
Hey Ralph! I think it's time to impose that moratorium on all Supremes/Ross/Wilson/Payne threads.

milven
07-31-2014, 09:36 AM
But first off,
a few questions:

Did this thread prevent you from getting to another thread you were interested in reading?

Did this thread prevent you from starting a new thread about something or someone you're interested in? Did it deny you the space to do so?

Did this thread prevent you from waging a predictable verbal attack on a particular artist, musician, or entertainer?

Did this thread prevent you from engaging in a personal verbal attack against another SDF member?

Did this thread prevent you from taking severely critical and personal issue with other SDF members over personalities or topics that they're interested in regularly discussing because you're not?

Well,

Very clever post. And look at the first person to respond to it, in spite of saying that these posts are worthless and not the time reading.

milven
07-31-2014, 09:42 AM
Hey Ralph! I think it's time to impose that moratorium on all Supremes/Ross/Wilson/Payne threads.

But with almost no exception, these are the only threads that you have contributed to in the past few weeks. And they weren't just short sentences. They were long essays. How will you spend your idle hours if these threads are gone?

144man
07-31-2014, 10:03 AM
But first off,
a few questions:

Well,

I wish I'd posted that. Very dry!

sophisticated_soul
07-31-2014, 10:13 AM
But first off,
a few questions:

Well,

Excellent! And no doubt far too logical for some. Thanks Bruce.

Jimi LaLumia
07-31-2014, 10:33 AM
perfection..no one has to look at, read, respond to anything which 'does not please' them, as Miss Ross would say..

sophisticated_soul
07-31-2014, 10:34 AM

Wow, it's a good thing Scherrie & Susaye's concert happened before this or I might not have been able to post my "Scherrie & Susaye - One Night Only" thread.

ralpht
07-31-2014, 11:04 AM
Read my new post guys.....top of the Motown forum.

honest man
07-31-2014, 03:14 PM
wow that lady is BEAUTIFUL.Phew,,

Methuselah2
08-01-2014, 05:58 AM
Thank you for all the posts here. I was very glad for your responses. Looks like things are heading in the best possible direction.

soulster
08-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Wow, it's a good thing Scherrie & Susaye's concert happened before this or I might not have been able to post my "Scherrie & Susaye - One Night Only" thread. I had no idea who those three ladies were in the picture, and I still don't know who is whom. I just like sexy women. Don't read anything more into my comment of the picture.

supremester
08-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Great post - great pics. I forgot that dress had the belt - look how thin she is....8 shows a week - no wonder!

midnightman
08-01-2014, 04:14 PM
That woman was worked to death but she still looks glamorous in those shots.