PDA

View Full Version : Joy Behar Has Another Outburst

test

jobeterob
11-08-2010, 06:24 PM
.VIDEO: Joy Behar Has Another Outburst on 'The View'
12:16 PM 10/26/2010 by Lindsay Powers
shareComments [[13) 73While discussing Nevada senator Sharron Angle's campaign ad, the co-host exclaims, "She's going to hell, this bitch!"
Joy Behar lost her temper on The View Tuesday while discussing Republican Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle's campaign ad, which has been accused of being racist because it features Hispanic men and refers to illegal aliens.

"I'd like to see her do this ad in the South Bronx. Come here, Bitch. Come to New York and do it," fumed Behar.

Interrupted Sherri Shepherd, "And we're praying for you!"

"I am not praying for her," snapped Behar. "She's going to hell, this bitch!"

Barbara Walters half-threatened, "If she curses one more time, I'm going to walk off this show!"

On Oct. 14, Behar and Whoopi Goldberg stormed off The View's set after getting into a heated debate with Bill O'Reilley about Muslims and the proposed mosque near the 9-11 site.

ABC's The View is holding strong ratings-wise against CBS competitor, The Talk, which premiered Monday, Oct. 18, Nielsen numbers released Tuesday show. But The Talk, the first network daytime show to be launched in a decade, is closing in on One Life to Live, which currently leads its time slot.