PDA

View Full Version : Evan Ross signed to Capitol Music Group via Rodney Jerkins

test

Bokiluis
07-22-2014, 09:31 PM
The Hollywood Reporter reports today that Evan Ross is now signed to the Capitol Music Group [[ironically once the home of Diana's International Label since 1980) via a production deal with superstar producer, Rodney Jerkins [[Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, etc.). Grammy winner's Evolve Music Group roster includes Diana Ross’ son Evan Ross.

Crystaledwards
07-22-2014, 09:45 PM
The Hollywood Reporter reports today that Evan Ross is now signed to the Capitol Music Group [[ironically once the home of Diana's International Label since 1980) via a production deal with superstar producer, Rodney Jerkins [[Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, etc.). Grammy winner's Evolve Music Group roster includes Diana Ross’ son Evan Ross.

Rodney Jerkins obviously sees something that I don't. I think Evan Ross is a fine actor but I don't think very highly of his singing.

CE

milven
07-22-2014, 11:01 PM

Capital Music Group is now also the home of Motown Records and is part of Universal Music Group. We are thisclose to having only one big record company

carlo
07-23-2014, 10:54 AM
They should sign Miss Ross as well.

blueskies
07-23-2014, 10:57 AM
They should sign Miss Ross as well.
I'm thinking......instead of. I hope he can play the harmonica or something.....cause his singing ain't all that!

marybrewster
07-23-2014, 11:18 AM
Wasn't there talk that he and Diana were to do a duet? I wonder if he'll do any collaboration with Ashlee?