PDA

View Full Version : Motown Radio by request tonight...please SDF call-in with your favorite Motown sound

test

tjl
07-13-2014, 05:04 PM
Gettin' ready for .....Motown and more tonight on the radio show!

Starting at 7pm - 12am, est we're going hot and heavy into the Motown vaults with all the big hits, b-sides, album cuts, and forgotten classics. Plus, our usual mix of great music you love from the 50s to the 80s...go to wjrz.com, click listen live or find us on your iheart radio or android phone. Meantime...think of the great ones from The Miracles, Four Tops, Mary Wells, Marvin Gaye, The Velvelettes, The Satintones, The Supremes, Eddie Holland, Little Stevie Wonder, Martha & The Vandellas, Lionel Richie, The Commodores, Bonnie Pointer, The Andantes, Diana Ross [[solo), Smokey Robinson [[solo) , David Ruffin [[solo), Jimmy Ruffin, Eddie Kendricks[[solo), The Temptations, The Spinners, Frances Nero, The Originals, Babby Taylor & The Vancouvers, Edwin Starr, The Andantes, Chris Clark, Carolyn Crawford, Barbara Randolph, Kim Weston, The Jackson Five, Brenda Holloway, Rita Wright, Syreeta, Tammi Terell, The Lewis Sisters, The Marvelettes and more......call me toll free at 1-855-331-8293 with your request or dedication. In Jersey, we're at 732-505-1001 on 100.1 WJRZ and always on at wjrz.com.

RossHolloway
07-13-2014, 05:46 PM
I will try and call in, I just need to think of a great song to see how deep your collection truly is.

marv2
07-13-2014, 06:10 PM
Ok TJ...... Let's do it!