PDA

View Full Version : Scherrie & Susaye's DAEIDA Magazine Feature

test

Lulu
07-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Well, it's here although I'm opening up the floodgates to those who will undoubtedly complain about having to read it online and not have a physical copy RIGHT THIS MINUTE!

I think everyone here should pay particular attention to pages 22-23 where the ladies discuss the heated Supremes discussions they've witnessed on online forums.

:cool:

http://daeida.com/DAEIDA_ISSUU_2014_07.html

kenneth
07-10-2014, 12:37 AM
It's a great, thorough interview. Scherrie and Susaye spoke of several of the same topics during their set the other night, especially discussing the story of Syreeta and the ill-fated plans for the Supergroup.

Besides Lulu, no one should complain about having to read it online! You can also buy a physical copy.

Cover Girl Anne Jefferys is a really beautiful and talented woman. She wasn't a big star in Hollywood, but has had a long career in both film and TV. She was in the "Topper" series in the 50s, and not that long ago had a recurring role in the "General Hospital" spinoff "Port Charles." She also did some musical comedy and made a great recording of "Kismet" in which she appeared at the Lincoln Center.

milven
07-10-2014, 07:51 AM
I didn't think anyone else would bother to read the Ann Jeffrey's article. When I was a kid, I enjoyed watching her and her husband Robert Sterling in the TV version of TOPPER.

And as AI stated in another thread, the interview by Susaye and Sherrie was one of the most informative and honest interview about the Supremes by a Supreme.

kenneth
07-10-2014, 10:50 AM
I didn't think anyone else would bother to read the Ann Jeffrey's article. When I was a kid, I enjoyed watching her and her husband Robert Sterling in the TV version of TOPPER.

And as AI stated in another thread, the interview by Susaye and Sherrie was one of the most informative and honest interview about the Supremes by a Supreme.

Robert Sterling had great taste in blonde women named Ann! Prior to Anne Jeffreys, he was married to Ann Sothern, another icon of early TV!

Lulu
07-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Robert Sterling had great taste in blonde women named Ann! Prior to Anne Jeffreys, he was married to Ann Sothern, another icon of early TV!

One of Ann's later films The Whales of August with Bette Davis & Lilian Gish is a must see!