PDA

View Full Version : Twitterverse goes after Robin Thicke

test

smark21
07-01-2014, 09:52 PM
A year ago he had the biggest hit of the summer. Now he's one of the most disliked singers in the entertainment industry.

http://www.avclub.com/article/robin-thicke-assaulted-twitter-users-who-knew-he-w-206436

marv2
07-01-2014, 10:23 PM
He gets on my nerves. This is just the beginning.

soulster
07-01-2014, 10:53 PM
So...what has the man done wrong? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

marv2
07-01-2014, 11:38 PM
So...what has the man done wrong? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

For example:

He pulls an "Al Jolson" by making that pre-emptive strike against Marvin Gaye's family in the event they decided to "discuss" "Blurred Lines" in court

Here he has his wedding band on one hand, and the hand he has his fingers stuck up this girls ass........Then he goes on national television and declares on the BET Awards......"Paula, I want you back......" WTF?

!

144man
07-01-2014, 11:45 PM
This doesn't make me like "Blurred Lines" any the less.

marv2
07-02-2014, 12:00 AM
This doesn't make me like "Blurred Lines" any the less.

It is not supposed to! I was explaining to Soulster why this cat gets on my nerves.

144man
07-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Sometimes I think because of the internet, facebook etc. we get too much information. I'd have been happier just reading about this in a newspaper and forgetting about it. Everything's so in your face nowadays.

marv2
07-02-2014, 12:13 AM
Sometimes I think because of the internet, facebook etc. we get too much information. I'd have been happier just reading about this in a newspaper and forgetting about it. Everything's so in your face nowadays.

Exactly! I agree. In this age of instant everything, public figures have to be extra on guard. Can you imagine if we had cell phone cameras and video in the days when JFK was knocking da boots with Marilyn Monroe? It would have made the Clinton-Lewinsky thing look like a prom date! LOL!

soulster
07-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Again, he who is without sin cast the first stone.

C'mon, Marv, you with that was your finger up her pussy. Admit it! :)

marv2
07-02-2014, 12:36 AM

See there you gettin' ready to make me show out! LOL! I am not a celebrity, the rules on how you conduct yourself in public are pretty much the same for private citizens, but the stakes are much higher when you are famous.

daddyacey
07-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Is the new album titled "Paula"...........or "Here My Dear" ??????:confused:

marv2
07-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Is the new album titled "Paula"...........or "Here My Dear" ??????:confused:

Ahemmmmm.............good question Daddy.

soulster
07-02-2014, 01:16 PM
See there you gettin' ready to make me show out! LOL! I am not a celebrity, the rules on how you conduct yourself in public are pretty much the same for private citizens, but the stakes are much higher when you are famous.

Who wrote those rules?

hey, We all know the man screwed up publically, but he's human. He seriously has some problems that will take some professional help to sort out. I just hope he can get his personal life straightened up. And, you know, it's probably best that we don't know what our famous people are all about because nine times out of 10, they will disappoint.

The only sad thing is that his children are seeing this play out.

soulster
07-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Sometimes I think because of the internet, facebook etc. we get too much information. I'd have been happier just reading about this in a newspaper and forgetting about it. Everything's so in your face nowadays. That's the problem. Again, I think we were better off in the pre-internet, pre-cable news days. But, I wouldn't go back now.

These singers are just like us, except that they are in the spotlight. Some of them manage to keep their personal shit quiet, but the press and paparazzi are always around to tell it all.

stephanie
07-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Some people seem to think this is a publicity stunt for his tour. I dont think so most people dont beg for people to come back in public especially men I think he really loves her and was just a dog. If this is a publicity stunt its one of the best ones I have ever seen. Agree with Soulster people make mistakes.

soulster
07-04-2014, 01:57 AM
Thing is, if you can't keep from fooking around, don't get married. I think there's even something in the bible about that.

LadyLola
07-04-2014, 12:24 PM

What a vile image that is.

soulster
07-04-2014, 06:11 PM
What a vile image that is.

Oh, you mean this? What's vile about it? It's what normal men and women do. You've never seen that before?
http://soulfuldetroit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8262&stc=1&d=1404272218

smark21
07-05-2014, 01:31 PM
I think Lady Lola finds the image of Marv finger f***ing a vagina vile.

marv2
07-05-2014, 06:32 PM
I think Lady Lola finds the image of Marv finger f***ing a vagina vile.

Well then she'll be certifiable when I employ the big equipment!

soulster
07-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Hahahahaha!

ralpht
07-05-2014, 07:31 PM
Keep it civil guys...