PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson Sings "Life's Been Good to Me"

test

marv2
06-19-2014, 07:15 AM
From the Hallmark Channel's "Home & Family":

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/homeandfamily/season2video/Performances/MaryWilsonPerformsLifeHasBeenGoodtoMe

luke
06-26-2014, 12:19 PM
I saw Mary perform this in concert and the crowd went crazy for it . The other show stopper was My World Is Empty..

marv2
06-26-2014, 03:56 PM
I like how she sings it live. She should be doing it more often in coming shows.

detmotownguy
06-27-2014, 11:23 PM
Hi Marv! I hope all is well. Just poked my head in for a few min. Mary seems so happy and content; does a great job on the song. Her voice is just fantastic. Luke I have seen her perform My World also; once with minimal instrumentation and blew the house down.
Take care guys.

I like how she sings it live. She should be doing it more often in coming shows.

marv2
06-28-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi Marv! I hope all is well. Just poked my head in for a few min. Mary seems so happy and content; does a great job on the song. Her voice is just fantastic. Luke I have seen her perform My World also; once with minimal instrumentation and blew the house down.
Take care guys.

Het Detmotownguy, we're trying ,but then I just got the news about Bobby Womack and well, you know.........

stephanie
06-29-2014, 12:34 PM
I like this better than the studio version. I dont care what anybody says Mary looks good! Totally amazed at how people take to her.

stephanie
06-29-2014, 12:37 PM
Also meant to mention in the last couple of years the Hallmark Channel has stepped up their game and made some really good movies and series. Kudos to them on how they have had many musical guests on. Loved the segment with Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues as well.

marv2
06-29-2014, 11:21 PM
I like this better than the studio version. I dont care what anybody says Mary looks good! Totally amazed at how people take to her.

Mary is looking and sounding great these days........ very NICE!

luke
07-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Sure is--this is a great song--keep pushin it Mary!