PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson's Queenly Home!

test

marv2
06-14-2014, 11:30 AM
http://www.spyghana.com/mary-wilson-queenly-home/

marv2
06-14-2014, 11:45 AM
"And Mary tells Closer that she recently met up with Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora this year. “He was extremely charming,” she tells the mag. “And said he was going to write a song for me!”

blueskies
06-14-2014, 04:18 PM
I thought this home was up for sale....or is it her new home? I was just wondering recently if she had sold that Henderson home.

marv2
06-14-2014, 04:54 PM
I thought this home was up for sale....or is it her new home? I was just wondering recently if she had sold that Henderson home.

She may have decided to keep her palace a while longer.......LOL!

Crystaledwards
06-14-2014, 08:06 PM
She may have decided to keep her palace a while longer.......LOL!

Until a potential buyer makes a solid offer, or someone leases her residence, Miss Wilson has no choice but to keep her Henderson, Nevada home. It has been on the market since October 2013 and a $50K reduction in January hasn't helped sell or lease this house. Home prices in Las Vegas soared to absurd heights during the bubble and crashed hard and fast during the recession. Now the market is showing hints of normalcy. The Las Vegas market is far from stable though, and Las Vegas still has the eighth-highest foreclosure rate in the country.

Mary's house is still overpriced by about a hundred thousand dollars. I know she desperately wants to sell it and move away from Nevada. Last time we spoke Mary told me she would like to retire in Los Angeles. I suggested that her realtor drop Diana's "Ain't No Mountain" and the Supremes "Where Did I Love Go" and "You Keep Me Hanging On" from his video advertising as this was only attracting curiosity seekers and obsessive fans rather than serious buyers. Miss Wilson laughed and said I was probably right.

CE

jillfoster
06-15-2014, 12:46 AM

Until a potential buyer makes a solid offer, or someone leases her residence, Miss Wilson has no choice but to keep her Henderson, Nevada home. It has been on the market since October 2013 and a $50K reduction in January hasn't helped sell or lease this house. Home prices in Las Vegas soared to absurd heights during the bubble and crashed hard and fast during the recession. Now the market is showing hints of normalcy. The Las Vegas market is far from stable though, and Las Vegas still has the eighth-highest foreclosure rate in the country.

Mary's house is still overpriced by about a hundred thousand dollars. I know she desperately wants to sell it and move away from Nevada. Last time we spoke Mary told me she would like to retire in Los Angeles. I suggested that her realtor drop Diana's "Ain't No Mountain" and the Supremes "Where Did I Love Go" and "You Keep Me Hanging On" from his video advertising as this was only attracting curiosity seekers and obsessive fans rather than serious buyers. Miss Wilson laughed and said I was probably right.

CE

She'd have better luck getting an ongoing gig in Branson, and her money would literally go FOUR times farther than in Los Angeles.

marv2
06-15-2014, 12:51 AM

She'd have better luck getting an ongoing gig in Branson, and her money would literally go FOUR times farther than in Los Angeles.

I know you're right but knowing Mary, she just cannot picture Branson, Mo as home. Dennis Edwards lives in St. Louis, but Mary is more at home in NYC or London.

Crystaledwards
06-15-2014, 03:10 PM

Surely you jest about Mary moving to Branson, Missouri? Money may go four times farther but I can't see Mary Wilson living in a city that is 95% white and barely 1% African American. Again, quantity doesn't equate to quality. I once spent a day in Branson and couldn't wait get in the car and drive five hours back to Saint Louis. I don't recall ever been being in a more Caucasian, Republican city. Did you know that Missouri is the 6th or 7th largest contributor to the Republican Party.

CE

smark21
06-15-2014, 05:27 PM
This thread here at this site gives some provocative takes on Branson:

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11508335,1

Lulu
06-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Maybe will all those big bucks, Mary could move back to Detroit and help tidy things up? She is, after all, the living embodiment of the Supremes!

marv2
06-15-2014, 05:54 PM
Maybe will all those big bucks, Mary could move back to Detroit and help tidy things up? She is, after all, the living embodiment of the Supremes!

I would love that! Her, Aretha and Anita Baker all on the same street! LOL!

LadyLola
06-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Until a potential buyer makes a solid offer, or someone leases her residence, Miss Wilson has no choice but to keep her Henderson, Nevada home. It has been on the market since October 2013 and a $50K reduction in January hasn't helped sell or lease this house. Home prices in Las Vegas soared to absurd heights during the bubble and crashed hard and fast during the recession. Now the market is showing hints of normalcy. The Las Vegas market is far from stable though, andLas Vegas still has the eighth-highest foreclosure rate in the country.

CE

How cool that you know Mary! She seems like such a nice lady. I'd love to meet her.

rrussi
06-17-2014, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=marv2;235966]I would love that! Her, Aretha and Anita Baker all on the same street! LOL![/

Yes, Diva Drive!

marv2
06-17-2014, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=marv2;235966]I would love that! Her, Aretha and Anita Baker all on the same street! LOL![/

Yes, Diva Drive!

A new major tourist attraction for Detroit! LOL!!!!

REDHOT
06-18-2014, 06:42 AM
I really think Mary is Califorina all the way,I could see Mary moving back to Los Angeles ca.thats where are her friends live.

marymary
06-18-2014, 09:20 PM
Looks like she has a very nice home. If she wants to sell it she should have dropped a mention in the article...we should all be so lucky enough to be able to mention in a national publications that our homes are up for sale!