PDA

View Full Version : TCB Is Alive and Well!!!!

test

supremester
06-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Finally: TCB is cleaned up, sound corrected [[almost perfectly) and ready for viewing on Youtube. Clearly this was done for a reason, maybe a release, maybe JFF.

Enjoy - this is great - the only down side is all the people selling crap copies all over the place will be O.O.B. [[Out Of Business.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSehC9NR4Sk

stephanie
06-12-2014, 04:14 PM
This is great! Everytime I see this they were SO professional! Diana, Mary and Cindy looked great! I can see why we little girls wanted to be Supremes. Thanks Supremester this is awesome.

supremester
06-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Little girls???? I wanted to be a Supreme too! I think of myself as one and I'm also keeping the legacy alive!
Mary's Jeannie hair is my fave Mary hair - it's just perfect for her. I thought it was new for TCB until I saw The Tonight Show from '67. This show was stupendous.

Motown Queen
06-12-2014, 04:44 PM
I was watching that on youtube the other day. So happy because that was the first time I saw the entire special instead of clips. That poster also posted GIT too.

jobeterob
06-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Thanks for finding that. Great.

blackguy69
06-15-2014, 05:08 PM
Ive always wondered, [[and i know im might be opening a can of worms when say this) when TCB aired that night, what was going thru Flo's mind when she saw this. Or better yet what was going theu Patti, Nona, or Sarah's mind seeing Cindy up there.

captainjames
06-16-2014, 08:17 AM
It would have been awesome to hear more and more duets by Paul Williams and Diana. They sounded good together.

smark21
06-16-2014, 11:01 AM
Ive always wondered, [[and i know im might be opening a can of worms when say this) when TCB aired that night, what was going thru Flo's mind when she saw this. Or better yet what was going theu Patti, Nona, or Sarah's mind seeing Cindy up there.

The next day there were kicked in TV sets outside their homes awaiting to be picked up by the sanitation department.

captainjames
06-16-2014, 07:10 PM
Well to be honest when I heard Cindy was a Bluebelle I began to list to Patti and her group more. So they gained one fan that they did not have before so that did not hurt them. To say Cindy was with them was more of a credit to them than a disgrace as I always thought.

Flo once said that she felt she mess up so perhaps she thought that could have been her up there. I am not saying I know this for a fact but Flo always struck me as a woman that was happy as long as Tommy was with her and she did not need any silver or gold. When Tommy was gone she wanted the Supremes. It was just my way at looking at it from the outside.

floyjoy678
06-16-2014, 09:59 PM
Flo said in "The Lost Supreme" that it hurt her and messed with her head to see the group performing on TV with Cindy in her place.

arr&bee
06-17-2014, 08:15 PM
Tcb wasn't just the supremes[oh oh hope i don't get struck by lightning]
the mighty temptations were there too,oh and i'm wondering how[david]felt seeing the guys there without him.

smark21
06-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Tcb wasn't just the supremes[oh oh hope i don't get struck by lightning]
the mighty temptations were there too,oh and i'm wondering how[david]felt seeing the guys there without him.

Make that 5, not 4, kicked in TV sets out for the garbage men to pick up the next morning.

arr&bee
06-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! !!