PDA

View Full Version : The Jacksons Show

test

stephanie
05-17-2014, 05:19 AM
I know some miss Michael but this is a few months ago and they are great!
You will enjoy this if you see the whole thing and the crowd loves them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_gVpv9qKP0

splanky
05-18-2014, 09:49 AM
I don't have 2 hours to spare for this show but I listened to the first song and they sounded
great; I forget sometimes what a fine guitarist Tito is...It's a shame they didn't get together
and come up with new material earlier and forge a sucessful career post Michael's departure, one that would have given chart competion ala Eddie Kendricks and The Temptations, for example...

marv2
05-18-2014, 03:13 PM
The Jacksons are a very talented group. Always have been.

dvus7
05-19-2014, 03:48 PM
The Jacksons are a very talented group. Always have been.

marv...I totally agree with YOU...I just think Tito lack confidence!!!!

marv2
05-19-2014, 03:59 PM
marv...I totally agree with YOU...I just think Tito lack confidence!!!!

Tito was the one that seemed least effected by show biz and fame. Like a regular dude you would know.

thomas96
05-19-2014, 04:06 PM
Tito was the one that seemed least effected by show biz and fame. Like a regular dude you would know.

I've always thought Marlon was the least affected by the fame. He became a real-estate agent after releasing a solo album that didn't do so well, and other than this tour I haven't really heard anything about him.

I saw the Jacksons when their Unity tour started at the Apollo Theatre in NY [[I believe the summer of 2012) and I have to say, it was a fantastic show. They were all perfect dancing, and perfectly on key. Obviously missing Michael was hard, but the 4 of them were so good, as was the band. Marlon is a ridiculously overlooked talent at dancing. Not the greatest singer, but man could he dance. Jermaine's voice is amazing, and always has been. I kind of feel bad for the brothers of Michael, because he completely overshadowed them even though they were all very talented as well.