PDA

View Full Version : So Much In Love - Stevie Wonder [[previously unreleased)

test

mjdestiny
05-15-2014, 11:00 AM
http://www.funku.fr/2014/exclusif-une-chanson-inedite-de-stevie-wonder-pour-son-anniversaire/
Can't wait to hear the full song!!!

JM27
05-21-2014, 08:44 PM
http://www.funku.fr/2014/exclusif-une-chanson-inedite-de-stevie-wonder-pour-son-anniversaire/
Can't wait to hear the full song!!!

Sounds more like it comes from sessions for Fulfillingness' First Finale as I have many outtakes from this time [[but not this one).

marv2
05-22-2014, 02:48 PM
That was pretty good. But to me it sounds like it is from his "Songs In The Key Of Life" sessions. It has a similar beat as the intro to "Ordinary Pain" from that album. I hope it is released too.

JM27
07-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Did the full length version of this ever surface?

Quinn
07-11-2018, 11:52 PM
Sounds more like it comes from sessions for Fulfillingness' First Finale as I have many outtakes from this time [[but not this one). That's great. You probably have the majority of the second installment that was scheduled for release in 1975. I've only heard one cut "Feeding Off The Love Of The Land", which he spruced up for "Jungle Fever". Would like to hear what you have, especially since Stevie acts like he doesn't want us to have them. I heard he wants his vault burned once deceased. If that's the gospel, someone needs to secretly back up his library unbeknownst to him or be a pest and convince him otherwise.

marybrewster
07-12-2018, 08:36 AM
One might think SW would have something setup after his death; perhaps to support his NINE DAMN CHILDREN.

rovereab
07-12-2018, 10:36 AM
I find Stevie Wonder's position re his vaulted songs strange. So many of his fans, including me, would be pleased to hear the songs on expanded editions of his albums or a Lost and Found album. I wonder why he his is against the success achieved by such releases from the other Motown acts?

Quinn
07-12-2018, 12:04 PM
I find Stevie Wonder's position re his vaulted songs strange. So many of his fans, including me, would be pleased to hear the songs on expanded editions of his albums or a Lost and Found album. I wonder why he his is against the success achieved by such releases from the other Motown acts?
I agree with you 100%. Universal and God knows who else has been after him for years to allow them to unearth some of his vaulted tracks. I heard him say in an interview recently that someone[[ probably Harry Weinger) wanted to do a super deluxe edition of "Songs In The Key Of Life". This release would include the original album newly mastered along with every completed outtake from the sessions. That's easily another full disc worth material, he rejected the project. Then stated that he would record new versions of some of those tracks as if we need those. To me that's not authentic, I'd rather hear what he conceived in 1976 because they're a product of that time. But Stevie is Stevie.....