PDA

View Full Version : New michael jackson cd "xscape" in stores today

test

glencro
05-13-2014, 04:46 PM
http://www.today.com/entertainment/l-reid-releases-new-michael-jackson-album-calls-singer-completely-2D79659970

Here's the first single with Justin Timberlake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wnuTGGuAVs&feature=youtu.be

soulster
05-15-2014, 08:14 PM
I'm listening to it now. It sounds really good, everybody. The producers, engineers, and mastering engineer did a fine job on this. In the book, it says they "modernized" the songs, but they don't all sound that way. They just fleshed them out. very tastefully done. I made a wise purchase. I can call this album an official part of his catalog it's that good.

I bought the deluxe version do I could get the DVD of how they put the album together.

jack020
05-16-2014, 02:01 AM
My neighbour Giorgio Tuinfort was involved in remixing "Love":)

soulster
05-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Frankly, i'm shocked that no one has an opinion of this album. It's selling quite well, from what i've seen.

tsull1
05-17-2014, 01:14 AM
Frankly, i'm shocked that no one has an opinion of this album. It's selling quite well, from what i've seen.

This song is pretty awesome!

soulster
05-17-2014, 02:20 AM
This song is pretty awesome! And the album?

jaybs
05-17-2014, 05:21 AM
I like the album and the edition with the original tracks is so good to have, "Love Never Felt so Good" is a strong track for me! both the remixed and original version. Not watched the DVD yet, just arrived from Hong Kong, much cheaper than the UK version?

smark21
05-17-2014, 01:49 PM

Well he still has a large dedicated fan base so sales should be strong the first days out. The real test will be in a couple of weeks--will the album have legs, appealing to casual fans or those who have heard the single, or will it drop like a stone once the die hard fans have purchased?

soulster
05-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Well he still has a large dedicated fan base so sales should be strong the first days out. The real test will be in a couple of weeks--will the album have legs, appealing to casual fans or those who have heard the single, or will it drop like a stone once the die hard fans have purchased?

I know retailers who have had to refill stock twice already.

I'm just shocked at the general non-interest in this album. It really is good, and it's all Michael this time.

tsull1
05-17-2014, 08:54 PM
I know retailers who have had to refill stock twice already.

I'm just shocked at the general non-interest in this album. It really is good, and it's all Michael this time.

I haven't picked it up yet, so I don't want to comment on it. The song posted here was outstanding. I sometimes drag my feet in getting CD's, but I'll probably pick up this one. [[I don't do online music, buy CD's or vinyl ... I gotta get the times, I guess.) I'll preview what I can on YouTube and Amazon.

tsull1
05-17-2014, 10:40 PM
Another great tune from this album, OK, I'm going to get it ... wow, this is tremendous. Nice production:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbtdO_CzYyQ

soulster
05-18-2014, 10:12 AM
I haven't picked it up yet, so I don't want to comment on it. The song posted here was outstanding. I sometimes drag my feet in getting CD's, but I'll probably pick up this one. [[I don't do online music, buy CD's or vinyl ... I gotta get the times, I guess.) I'll preview what I can on YouTube and Amazon. I almost bought the hi-rez download version from HD Tracks, but I wanted the extras.