PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers day to all the Moms here.

test

Roberta75
05-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Mother’s Day is a beautiful day filled with many wonderful blessings. It’s a day when Mothers are given special recognition for the many ways they bless their family during the year.

What a beautiful blessing to be called Mother!

This Mother’s Day, take a moment to enjoy the blessings bestowed upon you. The day may not be perfect, there may be tears, arguments, dirty hands or disobedience, but in those moments you have the ability and the grace to share God’s mercy and discipleship to your children. Hold onto these moments. While they may be exhausting, they are part of God’s gift to each Mom. They are opportunities to share His love and most of all, the full gospel.
Today, take time to relish in the beauty of the big things and the little things. Each and every moment is a gift. One moment is not more important than another, but our reaction, our desire to share Christ will shine through and you, you sweet Mother are Super Mom! You get up early, prepare meals and teach your children.
And you find your strength and peace in the Heavenly Father and we take this moment and this day – at Teach Them Diligently to Honor YOU! Happy Mother’s Day to each of you for YOU are a blessing.

westgrandboulevard
05-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Thank you for that, Roberta.

Yes, we should remember our Mothers every day, while they are here on Earth with us and afterwards, when they are not.

Mothers remember us even before we have formed memories of our own. We owe it to them to do the best we can, with the life they gave us :)

splanky
05-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Thank you for that, Roberta.

Yes, we should remember our Mothers every day, while they are here on Earth with us and afterwards, when they are not.)

Mine is gone, but I thank you for reminding me of that. Happy Mother's Day to all moms
everywhere....

westgrandboulevard
05-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Mine, too, Splanky. I'd rather my Mum moved forward, safe in my heart with me, than for me ever to look back and find no-one there.:)

sophisticated_soul
05-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Mother’s Day is a beautiful day filled with many wonderful blessings. It’s a day when Mothers are given special recognition for the many ways they bless their family during the year.

What a beautiful blessing to be called Mother!

This Mother’s Day, take a moment to enjoy the blessings bestowed upon you. The day may not be perfect, there may be tears, arguments, dirty hands or disobedience, but in those moments you have the ability and the grace to share God’s mercy and discipleship to your children. Hold onto these moments. While they may be exhausting, they are part of God’s gift to each Mom. They are opportunities to share His love and most of all, the full gospel.
Today, take time to relish in the beauty of the big things and the little things. Each and every moment is a gift. One moment is not more important than another, but our reaction, our desire to share Christ will shine through and you, you sweet Mother are Super Mom! You get up early, prepare meals and teach your children.
And you find your strength and peace in the Heavenly Father and we take this moment and this day – at Teach Them Diligently to Honor YOU! Happy Mother’s Day to each of you for YOU are a blessing.

That's beautiful Roberta. Thank you.:)