PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Owner Donald Sterling to GF -- Don't Bring Black People to My Games !

test

marv2
04-26-2014, 05:19 PM
... "Including Magic Johnson"

....and the beat goes on!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person [[she has since taken the pic down). But it doesn't end there. You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" [[3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." [[5:15)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." [[7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games." [[9:13)

Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.

Sterling has been separated from his wife Shelly for years. She remains a key player in running the team and sources tell us she's "mortified" by Sterling's comments.

We have made several calls to Sterling and his people ... so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/#ixzz301ten5BN

Jerry Oz
04-26-2014, 07:04 PM
So, he is cool with screwing one as long as she nor her family wants to rent from him or pay to see his basketball team? Sort of puts her in a bad light as well doesn't it? Jesse Jackson had a good observation that this same week, that racist rancher was elevated to folk hero status, the United States Supreme Court shot down affirmative action, and the owner of a pro sports team with a mostly black roster is revealed to be incredibly racist. Bad week, y'all. I think it will continue going this way for awhile..

marv2
04-26-2014, 07:48 PM
So, he is cool with screwing one as long as she nor her family wants to rent from him or pay to see his basketball team? Sort of puts her in a bad light as well doesn't it? Jesse Jackson had a good observation that this same week, that racist rancher was elevated to folk hero status, the United States Supreme Court shot down affirmative action, and the owner of a pro sports team with a mostly black roster is revealed to be incredibly racist. Bad week, y'all. I think it will continue going this way for awhile..

I think you are right, but it is not going to go without a fight!

Jerry Oz
04-26-2014, 08:00 PM
Brother, there are no longer enough of us who care that we can win this fight. Slack and lazy worldviews, fueled by a reliance on handouts and the fact that they never had to remember lynchings, police dogs, and fire hoses has created a generation that will not stand up for itself. And sadly, those who will - like you and me -are getting older. Remember that old quote about those who forget the past being doomed to repeat it? That is why we are under attack right now.

marv2
04-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Brother, there are no longer enough of us who care that we can win this fight. Slack and lazy worldviews, fueled by a reliance on handouts and the fact that they never had to remember lynchings, police dogs, and fire hoses has created a generation that will not stand up for itself. And sadly, those who will - like you and me -are getting older. Remember that old quote about those who forget the past being doomed to repeat it? That is why we are under attack right now.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! Damn! I wished you were my neighbor because we could really get into this discussion proper! In my heart and mind, I know that you are right. I also believe that different factors will spur the fight this time. The motivation will not come from the murder of Emmitt Till or the Bus Boycott started after Ms. Rosa Parks was refused a seat in the front of the bus.

It is hard out here now for a lot of people and there are things being done to make it even harder! I personally don't have it as rough as some others or as rough as I had it coming up, still I will fight! It will just take a different set of motivating factors to wake people up and move them into action.

soulster
04-26-2014, 08:40 PM
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! Damn! I wished you were my neighbor because we could really get into this discussion proper! In my heart and mind, I know that you are right. I also believe that different factors will spur the fight this time. The motivation will not come from the murder of Emmitt Till or the Bus Boycott started after Ms. Rosa Parks was refused a seat in the front of the bus.

It is hard out here now for a lot of people and there are things being done to make it even harder! I personally don't have it as rough as some others or as rough as I had it coming up, still I will fight! It will just take a different set of motivating factors to wake people up and move them into action.
Amen to both of you. Too bad we don't all live in the same city. We could all get something to eat and talk about this stuff.

marv2
04-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Amen to both of you. Too bad we don't all live in the same city. We could all get something to eat and talk about this stuff.

Soulster this is what I am saying. Well at least we now have the internet which is not the most idea but it is at least a way we can communicate directly.

soulballad
04-28-2014, 06:42 AM
Honestly I would be surprised if anyone was surprised by this! This jerk "owning" a predominately black team is nothing more than modern day slavery. His racism is very real but I also question this guys mental health. I'm also seeing an extreme amount of insecurity here as well. How could you lay with a black-latina woman and be so twisted. He's probably somewhere lying in the fetal position sobbing over the fact that he's about to be ousted, but not one tear is about being remorseful of his dark hate filled heart! African American people wake up! These types run Hollywood and the media! This is the reality here.

marv2
04-28-2014, 10:57 AM
Honestly I would be surprised if anyone was surprised by this! This jerk "owning" a predominately black team is nothing more than modern day slavery. His racism is very real but I also question this guys mental health. I'm also seeing an extreme amount of insecurity here as well. How could you lay with a black-latina woman and be so twisted. He's probably somewhere lying in the fetal position sobbing over the fact that he's about to be ousted, but not one tear is about being remorseful of his dark hate filled heart! African American people wake up! These types run Hollywood and the media! This is the reality here.

Soulballad, you are very correct in your observations of this guy, but don't forget that there were slave masters that slept and had children with their slaves! How to reconcil that, I'll never know.

People generally comment that racist are just ignorant [[as in mentally deficient) when in actuality, many of them are intelligent people according to modern standards. This guy Sterling's reaction to black people and how it would appear to have his woman associating with them is just a small tell tale sign of what's really going on out there in America! Racism is much more subtle now, but is as prevalent as ever! It is a bit unnerving to think that are many more individuals in this country with power and wealth that feel that way this Sterling guy feels.

Jerry Oz
04-28-2014, 01:41 PM
There are many people who believe that racism is long gone because capitalists would not refuse money regardless of who is willing to pay it. Part of the government's lawsuit against Sterling ten years ago was based upon many instances of his property managers refusing to accept timely rent payments from black tenants before subsequently evicting them for non-payment. They also did not respond to service calls before running surprise inspections and trying to remove the tenants for code violations based upon the service requests.

Some suggest that racism must be exercised in practice to be true. This sack of shit actually practices it and denies people of color fair opportunities. This morning, dozens of black and Mexican employees are waking up to the realization that their denied promotions and sudden loss of their jobs had nothing to do with their job performance. You are a fool if you believe that their aren't thousands more just like him out there.

soulster
04-28-2014, 01:51 PM
Honestly I would be surprised if anyone was surprised by this! This jerk "owning" a predominately black team is nothing more than modern day slavery. His racism is very real but I also question this guys mental health. I'm also seeing an extreme amount of insecurity here as well. How could you lay with a black-latina woman and be so twisted. He's probably somewhere lying in the fetal position sobbing over the fact that he's about to be ousted, but not one tear is about being remorseful of his dark hate filled heart! African American people wake up! These types run Hollywood and the media! This is the reality here. Not only do they run the media, they run the most of the corporations that make products we buy. There is a Foster Farms executive that made a vile comment about killing the President last year, and he's still there. Then there's that cattle rancher in Nevada, and now the Clippers owner. I feel bad for the coach and the team.

Donald Sterling has a long history of charges of racism and lawsuits for discrimination against Blacks and Latinos, so he has a long track record. But, somehow, he's always able to get out of it. All he has to do is throw money around to all the right people.

The so-called friendship with Magic Johnson makes sense because that's what these people do, they make nice with one, probably so that they may say "See! He's not a racist! He has a Black friend. His girlfriend's mixed.

The fully thing is that he tells his girlfriend that he doesn't even care if she screws a Black man, just as long as she doesn't bring them to his games or take pictures with them. The guys's got issues!

There are many people who believe that racism is long gone because capitalists would not refuse money regardless of who is willing to pay it. Part of the government's lawsuit against Sterling ten years ago was based upon many instances of his property managers refusing to accept timely rent payments from black tenants before subsequently evicting them for non-payment. They also did not respond to service calls before running surprise inspections and trying to remove the tenants for code violations based upon the service requests.

On top of that, when he bought a place with Blacks and Latinos in them, he made them sign in as guests, and wouldn't accept their rent so they would fall behind and he would have grounds to evict them.

And, lastly, that girlfriend has no sense of dignity. She stayed with a racist pig and knew what he is all about. No sugar-daddy no...plantation owner is worth that!

Roberta75
04-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Not only do they run the media, they run the most of the corporations that make products we buy. There is a Foster Farms executive that made a vile comment about killing the President last year, and he's still there. Then there's that cattle rancher in Nevada, and now the Clippers owner. I feel bad for the coach and the team.

Donald Sterling has a long history of charges of racism and lawsuits for discrimination against Blacks and Latinos, so he has a long track record. But, somehow, he's always able to get out of it. All he has to do is throw money around to all the right people.

The so-called friendship with Magic Johnson makes sense because that's what these people do, they make nice with one, probably so that they may say "See! He's not a racist! He has a Black friend. His girlfriend's mixed.

The fully thing is that he tells his girlfriend that he doesn't even care if she screws a Black man, just as long as she doesn't bring them to his games or take pictures with them. The guys's got issues!

On top of that, when he bought a place with Blacks and Latinos in them, he made them sign in as guests, and wouldn't accept their rent so they would fall behind and he would have grounds to evict them.

And, lastly, that girlfriend has no sense of dignity. She stayed with a racist pig and knew what he is all about. No sugar-daddy no...plantation owner is worth that!

The NAACP was just about to give Sterling a lifetime acheivmentt award but pulled it thank the good Lord. He need to sell the Clippers to Magic and hang his head in shame.

http://www.scpr.org/news/2014/04/27/43810/obama-reported-comments-by-clippers-owner-donald-s/

http://time.com/79463/magic-johnson-clippers-donald-sterling/

Sterling is a vile and disgusting bigot but it beg the questions. Why would a woman stay with someone that bigoted and why would the NAACP give him an award. This isnt the first racist incident hes been involved in.

Roberta

Roberta75
04-28-2014, 04:19 PM
And the main Clippers sponsor is leaving. See you cant be a bigot and get away with it. Theres always a price to pay and this Sterling bigot will pay dearly for his hate and bile.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/28/clippers-carmax-state-farm_n_5226620.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D469588

Roberta75
04-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Sterlings history of hate and bile.

http://deadspin.com/your-complete-quotable-guide-to-decades-of-donald-sterl-1568047212

MotownSteve
04-28-2014, 07:48 PM
It will never happen but I'd like him to share a room at the greybar hilton with cliven bunny. A match made in hell and deservedly so.

marv2
04-28-2014, 08:32 PM

Some suggest that racism must be exercised in practice to be true. This sack of shit actually practices it and denies people of color fair opportunities. This morning, dozens of black and Mexican employees are waking up to the realization that their denied promotions and sudden loss of their jobs had nothing to do with their job performance. You are a fool if you believe that their aren't thousands more just like him out there.

Jerry there are hundreds of thousands out there just like Sterling! In America!

soulster
04-29-2014, 03:32 AM
Jerry there are hundreds of thousands out there just like Sterling! In America! Yup . They're our teachers, firefighters, police officers, in the military, doctors, clergy...

marv2
04-29-2014, 11:33 AM
Yup . They're our teachers, firefighters, police officers, in the military, doctors, clergy...

Please add CEO's of many major corporations!

Jerry Oz
04-29-2014, 11:50 AM
You forgot judges [[SCOTUS' curiously found a reason to reject Affirmatve Action last week). And more to the point and the undisputed truth of what we are facing - some of them are black. See: Thomas, Clarence of the Supreme Court of the United States and his ruling on Affirmative Action [[after it helped his sorry ass).

MotownSteve
04-29-2014, 02:07 PM
Donald Sterling, the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, was banned for life from the N.B.A. and fined $2.5 million by the N.B.A. Tuesday. Adam Silver, the commissioner of the N.B.A., made the announcement during a news conference in response to racist remarks attributed to Sterling.

Jerry Oz
04-29-2014, 03:13 PM
This is going to get messy. Nobody as narcissistic as Sterling takes something like this lying down. And he doubtless has some fun facts about some of his fellow owners that he's learned in the course of 30 years in the league. And then there will be those who claim that his civil liberties are abused by the league taking this action; they always come out of the woodwork and will be on Faux News in 5... 4... 3... 2...

Good for the NBA. America still smells much stinkier today than it did before this came about, though and that stench will grow as each similar incident comes out. And there will be more.

marv2
04-29-2014, 03:26 PM
You forgot judges [[SCOTUS' curiously found a reason to reject Affirmatve Action last week). And more to the point and the undisputed truth of what we are facing - some of them are black. See: Thomas, Clarence of the Supreme Court of the United States and his ruling on Affirmative Action [[after it helped his sorry ass).

He is a self-hating black man, no doubt. Affirmative Action helped white women most when it came to employment and promotions. Fact is that even with Affirmative Action in place , 4% of all doctors are black, % 4 of all engineers are black, less than 1% of all CEO's are black and on and on and on. So it did not level the playing field as much as some of us had hoped.

The real reason behind this fight against Affirmative Action is the non-stop and inevitable "browning & blackening" of America. This is the true reason behind the fight to abolish Affirmative Action, the anti-abortion fight and the attempt to dismantle the Voting rights Act!

soulster
04-29-2014, 06:34 PM
Gotta be careful about that, though. Once you start questing a racist's mental state, you give the guy and excuse to support him, and marginalize all he's done.

What I find interesting is that as soon as that cattle rancher racist Cliven Bunfucker opened his mouth, Fox, and all the little republicans ran away from him. But, just a few days later when Donald Stick-in-the-ass got his words released in a recording, Donald Tramp decided to go after his girlfriend, and the sheep followed. And, then there's Rush Limburger.

soulster
04-29-2014, 06:36 PM
Please add CEO's of many major corporations! Yup. I had intended to include that category, but I figured we are already covering that ground .

soulster
04-29-2014, 06:43 PM
This is going to get messy. Nobody as narcissistic as Sterling takes something like this lying down. And he doubtless has some fun facts about some of his fellow owners that he's learned in the course of 30 years in the league. And then there will be those who claim that his civil liberties are abused by the league taking this action; they always come out of the woodwork and will be on Faux News in 5... 4... 3... 2...

They're already waving the freedom of speech banner for him, and whining about how the politically correct government puppet NBA is preventing an American his right to own a business. Yes, they are going to frame this as a 1st Amendment issue. Soon, we will start to see support for the cattle rancher too, led by no other than idiot Sarah Palin.

marv2
04-29-2014, 07:14 PM
They're already waving the freedom of speech banner for him, and whining about how the politically correct government puppet NBA is preventing an American his right to own a business. Yes, they are going to frame this as a 1st Amendment issue. Soon, we will start to see support for the cattle rancher too, led by no other than idiot Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin is the Queen of Idiots!

LadyLola
04-29-2014, 08:17 PM
Jerry there are hundreds of thousands out there just like Sterling! In America!

No man it's "AmeriKKKa".