PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross w/The Supremes, Dians Ross solo work, or Supremes sans Diana Ross?

test

soulster
11-02-2010, 12:19 PM
OK, let's break it down: between Diana Ross or her work with the Supremes, or the Supremes sans Diana Ross, which recorded works do you enjoy more. Note that I did not say which you think is of higher quality, but simply enjoy more?

You can only pick one. :)

Just thought i'd wallow in the dirt and make my own Ross-related thread. :)

jobeterob
11-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Soulster...........can you amend the poll to say: I like them all a lot.

That's my vote.

soulster
11-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Like who a lot?

I made the poll exactly the way I intended.

jobeterob
11-02-2010, 01:28 PM
I would add one more choice............."I like them all best".............so the unhappy guys don't start a bitchfest. But you'll kick their asses right?

soulster
11-02-2010, 04:01 PM
I would add one more choice............."I like them all best".............so the unhappy guys don't start a bitchfest. But you'll kick their asses right?

I want to have people pick one or another. With all these Supremes people bitch-slappin' each other, I was just curious what exactly the nature of their obsession was.

This poll is in no way an attempt to ridicule people for their interests.

FWIW, if I listen to them, I prefer the 60s Supremes. Otherwise, I make no effort to listen to them. I'm too burned out from all this obsessive stuff on this forum. I was also burned out on the Beatles until the remasters came out last year.

splanky
11-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Geez,
so why didn't you post this in the Motown section rather than spread the cancer to the
main forum, soulster?
SDF seems to be imploding quite rapidly already. 1 part ghost town to 2 parts Yahoo
groups with enough talons and tears tossed around to make a campground slasher movie! You know only 2 percent of Supremes fans can discuss the group or utter the
words "Diana Ross" without foaming at the mouth. If bitchfests and shoe flinging are
you're ideas of entertainment, get your popcorn and sit back, folks, here it goes again...

soulster
11-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Geez,
so why didn't you post this in the Motown section rather than spread the cancer to the
main forum, soulster?

Probably because I was thinking along the lines of DR having been on another label other than Motown.

My intention was not to start another wig-pulling cat-fight. I just don't understand the depth of the obsession.

smark21
11-02-2010, 08:48 PM
I like all three acts, more or less equally, so can't vote.

abfan
11-03-2010, 08:15 AM
splanky I totally agree 1000 percent.Why would he bring this mess ova here.Hes right over there with the fanatics back n forth leave the sane people on the main forum alone...I mean really it's about 10 DR post over there already if we wanted to add to the fire we know were to go..complete b.s bringing this to the main forum