test

skooldem1
03-18-2014, 09:41 PM
"The concert for the Children" starring Diana Ross

Tuesday April, 1, 2014

DIANA ROSS CONCERT TO BENEFIT THE UNICORN CHILDREN’S FOUNDATION

Ticket prices are $150 per person with 100% of the proceeds going directly to
Unicorn Children’s Foundation provided that they are purchased through our
organization. This is an amazing opportunity to see Diana Ross.

There are a limited number of seats available so please purchase as soon as
possible and encourage others to purchase through Unicorn as well.

Who is Unicorn Children's Foundation?

Unicorn Children's Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to children and young adults with developmental, communication, and learning disorders through education, awareness, and research so that they have every opportunity to lead productive and fulfilling lives.

Unicorn Children’s Foundation was founded in 1994 by Mark Rosenbloom, MD shortly after his three year old son was diagnosed with a severe communication disorder. Up until that time, he had been told by numerous professionals that his son, who was not yet speaking, would "grow out of it." But he didn't.

As a result of one misdiagnosis after another, many months of valuable therapies and intervention were lost. Out of his pain and frustration, and a wish to provide hope for all families with children who suffer from a developmental, communication or learning disorder, Unicorn Children's foundation was born.

Unicorn Children's Foundation’s key initiatives include: promoting early identification of symptoms associated with ADHD, autism, bipolar, dyslexia and other learning disorders; developing and disseminating worldwide ground-breaking and extensive evaluation and treatment guidelines; fostering communication and collaboration between parents, professionals and policy makers to promote learning and increased awareness; and to provide adequate tools and resources to better meet the needs of our beneficiaries.

http://www.unicornchildrensfoundation.org/about/our-history-and-mission/
http://www.unicornchildrensfoundation.org/dianaross/

marv2
03-18-2014, 10:33 PM
I am so happy to see Diane following in Mary Wilson's footsteps and doing something worthwhile and charitable.

Lulu
03-18-2014, 11:01 PM
I am so happy to see Diane following in Mary Wilson's footsteps and doing something worthwhile and charitable.

Unnecessary as usual. Miss Ross has been giving back for years. She is typically very private about doing so.

Grow up, Marv.

marv2
03-18-2014, 11:20 PM
Unnecessary as usual. Miss Ross has been giving back for years. She is typically very private about doing so.

Grow up, Marv.

Why would anyone with as bad a reputation as Diana Ross want to keep supposedly good deeds secret? Lies! Doesn't even make any sense......

Lulu
03-18-2014, 11:25 PM
Marv,

You really should be banned from these boards. Your negativity is astounding.

Get a life or get laid.

marv2
03-18-2014, 11:46 PM
Marv,

You really should be banned from these boards. Your negativity is astounding.

Get a life or get laid.

I think you need to watch what you say..........

Lulu
03-18-2014, 11:48 PM
I think you need to watch what you say..........

I'm terrified.

supremester
03-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Why would anyone with as bad a reputation as Diana Ross want to keep supposedly good deeds secret? Lies! Doesn't even make any sense......

Lies are what you read in Dream[[edup)Girl & Supreme [[Fantasy &) Faith.........or just about any interview with your idol - who didn't invent charity, btw. Miss Ross sang at a church fundraiser in Bessemer Alabama as a child so Mary was following HER example because no one had ever donated their time to a charitable cause before Miss Ross did at church that day. Miss Ross invented charity. The Holy Trinity wanted to call charity "Rossing" but Miss Ross was too humble for that. Now there are charities all over the world for thousands of causes!

marv2
03-18-2014, 11:59 PM
I'm terrified.

Then quick, turn away from the mirror!

Lulu
03-19-2014, 12:02 AM
Lies are what you read in Dream[[edup)Girl & Supreme [[Fantasy &) Faith.........or just about any interview with your idol - who didn't invent charity, btw. Miss Ross sang at a church fundraiser in Bessemer Alabama as a child so Mary was following HER example because no one had ever donated their time to a charitable cause before Miss Ross did at church that day. Miss Ross invented charity. The Holy Trinity wanted to call charity "Rossing" but Miss Ross was too humble for that. Now there are charities all over the world for thousands of causes!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/jaskmackey/tumblr_li6mh3cMJi1qeplj6o1_400.gif

jobeterob
03-19-2014, 12:47 AM
I wonder if Marv ever wonders if anyone except Luke even likes him!

Lulu
03-19-2014, 12:57 AM
Then quick, turn away from the mirror!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/990406_o.gif

skooldem1
03-19-2014, 01:05 AM
Lulu- How did you add that gif file? I have come across some funny ones and wanted to use them on certain occassions. How did you do that?

Lulu
03-19-2014, 01:19 AM
Lulu- How did you add that gif file? I have come across some funny ones and wanted to use them on certain occassions. How did you do that?

Copy the URL for the GIF to your clipboard and then select the "Insert Image" button on the forum. Paste the URL and you're done!

skooldem1
03-19-2014, 01:30 AM
Thanks Lulu.

Lulu
03-19-2014, 01:31 AM
Thanks Lulu.

:o You're welcome

Jimi LaLumia
03-19-2014, 05:17 AM
what is the 'clipboard?' is there another name for that?

captainjames
03-19-2014, 08:45 AM
Good for Diana !!!!
you did something like this a couple of years ago to the Kettering Cancer Society.

marybrewster
03-19-2014, 09:21 AM
Diana is clearly at a point in her career where she can volunteer her time, or lower her performance fee, for worthwhile organizations. As someone that has spent almost the last two decades dedicating a portion of my life to "paying it forward", I commend her.

Bokiluis
03-19-2014, 09:29 AM

Grow up, Marv.

REPLY: Lulu, " you are so right, so sure....". It really gets so old rehashing the same attacks over and over again. And it is soooooo immature as well. I have been just as guilty in the past for perpetrating "old tired conversations". I am trying to remain committed to "giving only words that can lift us higher". I am sure I will fall off the wagon from time to time. But it doesn't change my commitment.
There will undoubtedly come a day when we will awake and destiny will be forever altered. Before that day comes, I envision a time when I/we can rise above the pettiness. What and/or who does it serve? "Try a little kindness, and you'll see.....it comes very naturally".
Marv 2: For anytime or words that I used that may have offended you, I offer a sincere apology.

Now, NEXT PLEASE

marv2
03-19-2014, 10:20 AM
REPLY: Lulu, " you are so right, so sure....". It really gets so old rehashing the same attacks over and over again. And it is soooooo immature as well. I have been just as guilty in the past for perpetrating "old tired conversations". I am trying to remain committed to "giving only words that can lift us higher". I am sure I will fall off the wagon from time to time. But it doesn't change my commitment.
There will undoubtedly come a day when we will awake and destiny will be forever altered. Before that day comes, I envision a time when I/we can rise above the pettiness. What and/or who does it serve? "Try a little kindness, and you'll see.....it comes very naturally".
Marv 2: For anytime or words that I used that may have offended you, I offer a sincere apology.

Now, NEXT PLEASE

Bokiluis,

Thank you and I accept your apology and if I have done anything similar to you, I apologize......

Lulu
03-19-2014, 01:27 PM
what is the 'clipboard?' is there another name for that?

Sorry, the "clipboard" is the virtual place where text, etc goes when you select it and click copy or CTRL+C on your keyboard. I think PC computers have or had an actual "clipboard" program that allowed you to see what you had copied but I've been a Mac user for a few years so I can't remember.

Let me know if you need any help.

Lulu
03-19-2014, 01:30 PM

Now, NEXT PLEASE

I'll admit. I got home late last night and signed in to see what others thought about the interview I posted with Brenda Holloway and there it was...another jab at Diana Ross on a Mary Wilson thread so I thought I'd at least try to put my foot down and express how tired of this business I have become as it has driven me away from other Supremes forums and internet groups over the years. I apologize to anyone I may have offended with my own snippy comments and remarks but that doesn't change the fact that I do think this needs to stop. We're all adults here and these women have several years on us so let's not keep acting like a whiny bunch of Justin Bieber fans.

supremester
03-19-2014, 01:57 PM
The website says all money will go directly to the charity meaning everything is donated.
Diana is clearly at a point in her career where she can volunteer her time, or lower her performance fee, for worthwhile organizations. As someone that has spent almost the last two decades dedicating a portion of my life to "paying it forward", I commend her.