PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Dee Dee Sharp & Family

test

rrussi
03-15-2014, 01:03 PM
Dee Dee Sharp's brother, Roy LaRue, passed away at 2:20am today, Saturday, March 15th. Roy is her only sibling. He has been married to his wife Loretta many, many years and they have four grown children as well as grandchildren. Please keep Dee Dee and her family in your thoughts and prayers at this time. Roy is two years younger than Dee Dee.

Roberta75
03-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Dee Dee Sharp's brother, Roy LaRue, passed away at 2:20am today, Saturday, March 15th. Roy is her only sibling. He has been married to his wife Loretta many, many years and they have four grown children as well as grandchildren. Please keep Dee Dee and her family in your thoughts and prayers at this time. Roy is two years younger than Dee Dee.

May the Lords light perpetual shine upon Dee Dee and her family and may Gods goodness comfort all that Roy LaRue left behind. May they know that Roy is in heaven with our Heavenly Father where he will reside eternally in Gods beutiful mansion.

Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Roberta

rrussi
03-15-2014, 02:22 PM
That is so nice, Roberta! I will see to it she reads this thread too with whatever posts may be here.

marv2
03-15-2014, 02:33 PM
I will say prayers for Sis. Dee Dee and her family. This is indeed sad news. Randy thank you and please let Dee Dee know we love her and are thinking about her at this time.

Marv

stephanie
03-15-2014, 10:50 PM
Im sorry to hear this please Dee Dee know that we are praying for your comfort.

splanky
03-16-2014, 08:31 AM
This scared the mess outta me at first. I thought something happened to Dee Dee herself.
I, too, am very sorry to hear this and know what she's going through. May she and her family
find strength...

manny
03-16-2014, 09:18 AM
An embrace to my long time admirate Mrs. Dee Dee "What Color Is Love" Sharp and her family on these sad and hard moments

Roberta75
03-16-2014, 10:14 AM
That is so nice, Roberta! I will see to it she reads this thread too with whatever posts may be here.

It may bring her some comfort dear but the good lord is watching over her and her family and he will guide and comfort them always.

Roberta