PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Washington, DC members - Rhonda Ross to appear

test

woodward
03-07-2014, 10:53 AM
If you live in the metropolitan Washington, DC area, I just read that Rhonda Ross [[a jazz singer) and daughter of Diana Ross, plays at the Bethesda Blues and Jazz Supper Club next week. Check the web site for the club for the exact day, cost, and other information: www.bethesdabluesjazz.com or call [[240) 330-4500.

Who knows: Maybe Miss Ross might be in the audience.

antceleb12
03-07-2014, 11:19 AM
I just saw that last night! I might have to go to that!

woodward
03-07-2014, 07:48 PM
I just saw that last night! I might have to go to that!

I should have checked the web site out before I posted the new thread. The Washington Post had a picture of Rhonda and there was shown the appearance date as Wednesday. The separate listing in the paper said Thursday. So I went to the web site and according to that the show will be Thursday. I had intended to email the Washington Post about the error but I couldn't figure out who specifically I needed to communicate with and probably it might never have gotten corrected.

stephanie
03-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Ok I am going to try and make it its only 25.00! I wouldnt mind going to see how she does.
Stephanie

smark21
03-07-2014, 10:21 PM
I saw her open for her mom at Hollywood Bowl last August. She's a good singer and performer and her music is better suited for a jazz club than a large venue like the Bowl. However the material she performed at the Bowl was very preachy. Hopefully in DC her set list won't be so heavily weighed to preachy type songs.