PDA

View Full Version : Today is former SUPREME Lynda Laurence's Birthday

test

REDHOT
02-21-2014, 01:40 AM
Today is former SUPREME Lynda Laurence's birthday,but PLEASE don't say Happy Birthday to her,she dosen't celebrate birthday's,Lynda was always a pro,when she was with THE SUPREMES

Roberta75
02-21-2014, 11:07 AM
Happy Birthday to the Supreme Miss Lynda Lawrence.

God bless whoever sent you.

Roberta

marybrewster
02-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Today is former SUPREME Lynda Laurence's birthday,but PLEASE don't say Happy Birthday to her,she dosen't celebrate birthday's,Lynda was always a pro,when she was with THE SUPREMES

Then what's the point of this thread?

Regardless of religion, I'm certain that Miss Lynda appreciates all of her fans thinking of her on the anniversary of the day she came into this Earth.

Happy Birthday, Miss Lynda. I hope wherever you are, you're having a "supreme" day.

Roberta75
02-21-2014, 01:44 PM
Then what's the point of this thread?

Regardless of religion, I'm certain that Miss Lynda appreciates all of her fans thinking of her on the anniversary of the day she came into this Earth.

Happy Birthday, Miss Lynda. I hope wherever you are, you're having a "supreme" day.

Exactly marybrewster. Its still a real important day for Miss lawrence and shes 65 which is another milestone.

Fondly,

Roberta

REDHOT
02-22-2014, 07:00 AM
The point is, we as Supreme fan could celebrate,or even know her birthday,it'an important day for us,who believe,but trust me,people who are serious about they're religion,don't play around with that,i can say,i know Lynda,and i would NEVER disrespect her,and say Happy Birthday Lynda,or send her a Birthday card,i may not agree with her,but that who she is,and i'm cool with that,THAT'S THE POINT

Roberta75
02-22-2014, 11:09 AM
The point is, we as Supreme fan could celebrate,or even know her birthday,it'an important day for us,who believe,but trust me,people who are serious about they're religion,don't play around with that,i can say,i know Lynda,and i would NEVER disrespect her,and say Happy Birthday Lynda,or send her a Birthday card,i may not agree with her,but that who she is,and i'm cool with that,THAT'S THE POINT

Unless Miss Lynda Lawrence is reading the posts in this here forum and posted in this here forum asking that we dont mention her birthday then I see nothing wrong with wishing her a happy 65 birthday dear RedHot.

Sorry my dear but I cant agree with you on this one.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

smark21
02-22-2014, 02:23 PM
IF someone were to wish her a happy birthday to her face, what would Lynda do? Would she get violent? Cuss them out? Turn her back? Start to cry? Shout Jehovah Witness' catechism? Cut the person out of her life?

Roberta75
02-22-2014, 03:06 PM
IF someone were to wish her a happy birthday to her face, what would Lynda do? Would she get violent? Cuss them out? Turn her back? Start to cry? Shout Jehovah Witness' catechism? Cut the person out of her life?

Miss Lynda Lawrence is a real gracious and real classy lady smark31 so Im sure she would graciously thank all her fans who wish her a happy 65birthday.

Roberta

vgalindo
02-22-2014, 10:35 PM
Miss Lynda Lawrence is a real gracious and real classy lady smark31 so Im sure she would graciously thank all her fans who wish her a happy 65birthday.

Roberta

This is so true. I know several Jehovah Witness' and tell them happy birthday. They always thank me. They just don't celebrate and have parties with gifts. They do acknowledge their birthdays.

REDHOT
02-24-2014, 07:31 AM
Ok we can agree to disagree,i would NEVER disrespect Lynda and say Happy Birthday to her,the end

Penny
02-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Ok we can agree to disagree,i would NEVER disrespect Lynda and say Happy Birthday to her,the end

Redhot, I hope you will stay positive. I am worried.

Penny
AVON Sales Rep.

REDHOT
02-24-2014, 10:50 PM
lol it's all good,just respect people,the end