PDA

View Full Version : Something Special II

test

blueskies
02-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Does anyone else have this CD? I was going through my CD's and came across this one. I have no idea where I got it...other than England and probably through a Supremes fan club in the UK? It's a mix of live and studio recordings that was recorded in the UK. It's the FLOS's....and the line-up here is Scherrie, Sundray and Lynda in the mid-90's. What was of particular interest was "Don't Let My Treardrops Bother You" with Sundray on lead. Interesting, indeed.

tamlaUK
02-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Does anyone else have this CD? I was going through my CD's and came across this one. I have no idea where I got it...other than England and probably through a Supremes fan club in the UK? It's a mix of live and studio recordings that was recorded in the UK. It's the FLOS's....and the line-up here is Scherrie, Sundray and Lynda in the mid-90's. What was of particular interest was "Don't Let My Treardrops Bother You" with Sundray on lead. Interesting, indeed.

I love this album! I believe that there are a couple of tracks that SUndray recored in early 2000s under the moniker Cindy Scott.

blueskies
02-06-2014, 09:48 AM
I love this album! I believe that there are a couple of tracks that SUndray recored in early 2000s under the moniker Cindy Scott.

I like this CD, too. Do you have the "Something Special I" CD"? I also have the two CD's Sundray recorded in the UK with Dave Powner on the Driving Wheel label. I really like her "Ordinary Pain".

blueskies
02-06-2014, 09:53 AM
http://www.drivingwheel.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/DrivingWheelRecords

Some new music from Sundray. Looks like Dave is now working on a CD with Freddi Pool.

markdtiller
02-10-2014, 04:30 PM
There was also a Something Special II with Scherrie Lynda & Freddie

Sundray as Cindy Scott went on to make several albums and digital singles/remixes with Driving Wheel to critical acclaim.

smark21
02-10-2014, 09:44 PM
I thought Sundray and Cindy Scott were different women and they had a bitter rivalry?

blueskies
02-10-2014, 09:58 PM
I thought Sundray and Cindy Scott were different women and they had a bitter rivalry?

Not unless she has a dissociative identity disorder

lannyboy
02-21-2014, 06:08 PM
I had totally forgotten about this CD. I know I have copies hidden away somewhere :-)