PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross's Kids

test

jobeterob
01-30-2014, 12:27 AM
1/29/2014 04:01 pm

Diana Ross’s Kids Are The Coolest

Jill Layton

Diana Ross is legendary, but you already know that. Did you know that her five children are equally as talented and incredible in their own unique way? And not only talented, but down to earth, funny, caring, loving, smart, successful and genuinely nice people? I’ll explain why [[in order of appearance on Earth).

228282_10150251005962718_3383097_n
From left: Rhonda [[and Raif), Ross, Chudney, Tracee, Diana [[duh), Evan

Rhonda Ross

Rhonda runs her own real estate company in Harlem, is a singer/songwriter, actress and mom to 3-year-old Raif, who is fluent in four languages. FOUR LANGUAGES! Most 3-year-olds have a hard time speaking one language. Some adults do, too. Raif will probably run the world in 23 years, and I’m pretty comfortable with that.

Tracee Ellis Ross

Besides being a successful and super talented host and actress [[check out Girlfriends on Netflix if you like laughing), Tracee is well-spoken, smart, hilarious, goofy, sincere and has a new amazing hair-do almost every day. She has a website that focuses on inspiring women [[and men) to love every part of who they are. She’s real, she’s empowering and she can do a mean running man on the dance floor [[or on any floor, probably).

Chudney Ross

Chudney owns and operates an adorable store for children in Santa Monica called Books and Cookies. It’s a coffee shop hangout place for kids. How fun is that? They sell children’s books and toys, and they have a cafe that sells fresh mouth-watering cookies [[my mouth waters in the presence of any cookie, but these are especially delicious), food, healthy snacks and drinks. There’s a fun play area for the kids and a room for activities like baby fitness classes, arts and crafts, cookie decorating and story time [[usually read by Chudney). If you don’t have kids yet [[or ever), it’s a great place to buy gifts for your friends’ kids [[if you like them). She’s also a published author of a book for eight to 12-year-olds called “Lone Bean”. And if that isn’t enough [[I’m tired just typing all of this), Chudney is mom to her one and a half year old daughter, Callaway [[arguably the cutest one and a half year old in the whole world).

Ross Naess

You know how Hollywood clubs are pretty douchey and just not great in general [[unless you’re into that sort of thing… in which case, J/K)? Well, Ross is part owner and operator of the non-douchey Hollywood club/lounge, Warwick. It’s a hot spot, but a cool hot spot with really good drinks and great music. And the servers wear suspenders, so that’s hip and fun. Along with owning a club, he’s also a really great photographer. And along with both of those things, he’s a father to three dogs, two turtles, two giant tortoises and two equally as giant lizards. Which makes him an all around pretty great guy.

Evan Ross

Evan is Diana’s youngest, and has already accomplished a lot. He’s a recording artist [[he opened for his mom at the Hollywood Bowl last summer, something we’ve all totally done) and an actor. He has been working as an actor for years, and was recently cast as Messalla in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – parts one and two. No big deal [[it’s a big deal). And he just asked Ashlee Simpson to marry him, and she said yes. So, I guess he’s doing alright for himself.

Now you know how cool Diana Ross’s kids are, just in case you didn’t already. The best part is that they’re all super close and are each other’s biggest fans. I’m pretty happy with my own family, but if I was forced to choose another family to be a part of, it would be the Ross family.

jobeterob
01-30-2014, 12:28 AM
http://hellogiggles.com/diana-rosss-kids-are-the-coolest

RossHolloway
01-30-2014, 01:05 AM
Does anyone know much about Smokey Robinson's children?

jobeterob
01-30-2014, 01:12 AM

I didn't even know much of this about Ross's children.

Most of the rest of the Alumni Children attract little or no attention. I saw some Ruffins at the Tempts induction into some HOF. And Marvin's get attention for suing Robin Thicke.

But not a common occurrence.

jobeterob
01-30-2014, 02:40 AM
Berry William Borope Robinson is the son of Smokey Robinson.
◾born in 1968 [[46 years ago), child of Smokey Robinson and Claudette Rogers Robinson

Very very little information that is public.

reese
01-30-2014, 08:12 AM
Smokey also has another son,Trey, as well as a daughter, Tamla.

smark21
01-30-2014, 08:56 AM
jobetrob, once again you mindlessly copy and pasted the contents of an online article without providing a link or even identifying the publication. I assume this article was arranged by Diana's PR people and Diana is yet again pimping out her kids to enhance her image as a great family person. Why can't she just let her impressive body of work and her good concerts of recent years speak for her?

marybrewster
01-30-2014, 10:05 AM
Wow, was that a love-fest or what?

milven
01-30-2014, 10:21 AM
jobetrob, once again you mindlessly copy and pasted the contents of an online article without providing a link or even identifying the publication. I assume this article was arranged by Diana's PR people and Diana is yet again pimping out her kids to enhance her image as a great family person. Why can't she just let her impressive body of work and her good concerts of recent years speak for her?

Ouch !!! Here is the link. Check it out and you decide if she is pimping out her kids.

marv2
01-30-2014, 10:46 AM
Here's an interview Claudette along with her song Berry Robinson did about a year ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGoxlirCcdU

jobeterob
01-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Ouch !!! Here is the link. Check it out and you decide if she is pimping out her kids.

And I did it just for you Smark!

And you missed it!

midnightman
01-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Berry William Borope Robinson is the son of Smokey Robinson.
◾born in 1968 [[46 years ago), child of Smokey Robinson and Claudette Rogers Robinson

Very very little information that is public.

"Borope"? Huh?

midnightman
01-30-2014, 03:53 PM

I think Marvin's kids are cooler lol

StuBass1
01-30-2014, 04:36 PM
"Borope"? Huh?

Borope...For Smokeys Miracle mates...Bo[[bby) Ro[[nnie) Pe[[te)

smark21
01-30-2014, 09:12 PM
My apologies, I missed your post with the link. And I see it's a blog,not a newsite/on line magazine publication so it could very well be a fan who decided to devote a blog to Ross' children. So no pimping going on here by her media team to enhance Ross' image. Still I obviously have issues with her , when she does grant the rare interview, talking about her children rather than her career, or having her kids with her, or booking her kids as opening acts at her Hollywood Bowl show. I wish Miss Ross would own her accomplishments and her diva image.

milven
01-30-2014, 09:49 PM
...Still I obviously have issues with her ... having her kids with her, or booking her kids as opening acts at her Hollywood Bowl show. ..

Well, she wasn't the first and she won't be the last to show nepotism to her kids.
Barbra Streisand recently had her son share her stage at a concert in Brooklyn, and fifty years ago, Judy Garland had her young rather inexperienced daughter Liza Minelli on her TV show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E60W9FWAk5E

jobeterob
01-31-2014, 01:16 AM
I would love it if my kids would perform with me if I were an entertainer. I love it if they come or bring their friends to my boot camp. In a close family, I think that's not uncommon. But perhaps they trade on it and she pushes it. On the other hand, it's not like they need the money.

Jaap
01-31-2014, 06:59 AM
I don't particularly care for the "family love fest" that the Ross family often portrays in the media, but some media seem to encourage it [[Oprah, Barbara Walters) and to call it "pimping out" is a bit harsh. Better overly positive than selling your famous relative out by feeding the tabloids with sleaze. And I think Diana Ross interviewing her daughter Tracee [[rather than the other way around) in the recent French Vogue [[December 2013) was actually a nice touch, although the magazine was a bit unimaginative in its use of illustrations [[cover of Baby It's Me and Ross 1978).