PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Jan 21, 9P-12M ET: Folks....Tonight's show is cancelled.....

test

midnight johnny
01-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Folks....Tonight's show is cancelled due to this major snowstorm that is hitting the east coast and New England. My deepest apologies...
but I will see you next week with the conclusion of the Complete Motown Singles collection 1966! Thanks so much for your understanding. If you are affected by this major storm...do be safe and warm, and to all of you...have a great week!
Thanks so much!
John

RossHolloway
01-21-2014, 05:25 PM
Sorry to hear that you're snowed in up in New England. I hope you stay warm and safe.

sophisticated_soul
01-21-2014, 06:05 PM
I will miss the show, Johnny Snowden;). But I am glad to know you are safe and warm. I'll be keeping a good thought that the electricity doesn't go out. Talk to you soon. :cool:

144man
01-21-2014, 06:18 PM
Some good comes out of everything. I'll be able to go to bed early and have an unbroken night's sleep! Be careful of icy roads and sidewalks. I hope the weather improves soon.

Roberta75
01-21-2014, 06:23 PM
Stay warm my dear Johnny.

Fondly,

Roberta

midnight johnny
01-21-2014, 08:13 PM
Sorry to hear that you're snowed in up in New England. I hope you stay warm and safe.

Thanks, Bobby! It's not horrible yet....but Natures plan......

midnight johnny
01-21-2014, 08:14 PM
I will miss the show, Johnny Snowden;). But I am glad to know you are safe and warm. I'll be keeping a good thought that the electricity doesn't go out. Talk to you soon. :cool:

Joseph....and I miss you and all! ABout the power....from your lips to God's ear!
And that "Johnny Snowden" reference? Good One!!!!

midnight johnny
01-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Some good comes out of everything. I'll be able to go to bed early and have an unbroken night's sleep! Be careful of icy roads and sidewalks. I hope the weather improves soon.

Martin...thank you!!! And I'm glad "no show" works out well for you. The blizzard supposedly lasts until Wed afternoon...but the bitter cold until the weekend. But then, they say, no more real cold for the rest of the winter. You take care too, Martin!

midnight johnny
01-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Stay warm my dear Johnny.

Fondly,

Roberta

Roberta....thank you....that is very sweet! Thanks for thinking of me.

R. Mark Desjardins
01-21-2014, 08:27 PM
John; I will miss not hearing you this evening. When you ask if I'm still there, I can't seem to listen to the show and read comments posted here at the same time. Better for you to stay home than to risk being on icy roads. There's always next week!

MotownLover
01-21-2014, 09:57 PM
See you next week John. Wish you warmth and someone to give you snugly hugz.

midnight johnny
01-21-2014, 11:23 PM
John; I will miss not hearing you this evening. When you ask if I'm still there, I can't seem to listen to the show and read comments posted here at the same time. Better for you to stay home than to risk being on icy roads. There's always next week!

Mark....thank you! I also miss you. This storm has affected a number of WOMR DJs...tonight and tomorrow....a long and large storm she is!!

midnight johnny
01-21-2014, 11:24 PM
See you next week John. Wish you warmth and someone to give you snugly hugz.

Howard....thank you so much. Snugly hugz are a nice thought....just hoping the power stays on!! Long Beach sounds sooooo warm.....