PDA

View Full Version : Toddler cursing video posted by Omaha police

test

jillfoster
01-09-2014, 10:05 PM
This has been in the news alot today... opinions? There are some news reports included in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIUpvtIqgKw

marv2
01-09-2014, 11:14 PM
I think it is child abuse.

jobeterob
01-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Lord help us. I agree that it is child abuse in every way.

soulster
01-10-2014, 03:48 AM
I saw this story the other say. It's not the first time something like this has been either reported or on YouTube. It's sick. People who allow children to be around that type of behavior and talk should never be around them. It's one thing to do it with your buddies, but not children.

Jerry Oz
01-10-2014, 01:24 PM
That kid has zero chance in life. We only go as far as we're taught.

But who am I to make such a prediction?

nosey
01-10-2014, 06:01 PM
I saw snippets of this on the news and don't need to click on it to hear all 14 minutes of it. Heaven help us all. SMDH

soulster
01-11-2014, 03:27 AM
That kid has zero chance in life. Well, we don't know that.

This morning I read a CNN article [[below) about this case. It seems that the state has, for a second time, has placed the 16-year-old mother and child in protective custody in a safe location, as there have been concerns about their safety. The mother is not with the child, but has visitation rights. So, these two are already know to the authorities.

Meanwhile, the ACLU and the city's own police chief is heavily the Police Officer's Union of Omaha, Nebraska because they allege "racist language" and drastic action, or something to that effect. Well...i'll go ahead and dig up the link so you can check the facts yourself:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/10/us/nebraska-swearing-toddler/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

splanky
01-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Anybody who doesn't think things like this aren't happening all across America every month
that we live are kidding themselves. The only thing different here to me is that some folks
are making a concentrated effort to spin this as a blanket portrayal of entire groups of people and/or communities. I've seen worst shit than this , as bad as this is. What some
people encourage, allow and inflict upon kids today will blow some folks minds. This is where we are in the world, people. This is now....

soulster
01-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Thank you, Splanky! Again, I have seen this time and time again on the news, and in cases where no one reported it. It isn't right, but it still happens.

Of course, if you turn on Fix news, they would have you think that ALL Black kids were raised as little "thuglets".

thomas96
01-14-2014, 05:40 PM
This is ridiculous but in no way does it represent the race as a whole, like some idiots are saying. Go to any "white trash" trailer park and you'll find this same type of thing happening. It goes along with poverty and poor parenting, not race. Very very tragic that this happens and that people think that all black children are raised like this. Such a shame.

soulster
01-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Thomas, we know that's not what the cops are saying, but that's what the idiots on Fox news say. That's how they justify their desires to cut programs for disadvantaged people and single mothers.

thomas96
01-14-2014, 10:03 PM
I know I'm agreeing with you. When I referenced "idiots" that's exactly who I meant. Not just the Fox news people though but many people who watch it and think that. They may not come out and say it, but I guarantee there are people who see that and think all black children these days are like that. It's horrible.

Jerry Oz
01-14-2014, 10:14 PM
Thomas, we know that's not what the cops are saying, but that's what the idiots on Fox news say. That's how they justify their desires to cut programs for disadvantaged people and single mothers.And they want to abolish abortion while ending the social net. I guess they hope that the prospect of starving babies will keep the undesirables from overpopulating. Hypocrites.

Jerry Oz
01-14-2014, 10:20 PM
I know I'm agreeing with you. When I referenced "idiots" that's exactly who I meant. Not just the Fox news people though but many people who watch it and think that. They may not come out and say it, but I guarantee there are people who see that and think all black children these days are like that. It's horrible.I read a post recently where someone defended "stop and frisk" by saying that Black people and Hispanics should stop committing so many crimes if they want to stop being profiled. And yet the world was amazed that John Muhammed was the DC Sniper because the typical serial killer is a white male. Should we stop and frisk white men on the chance that they are on their way to commit murder? Curiously, I'm 100% positive that majority of white victims are the result of "white on white" crime, yet they still want to believe that they have something to worry about when they see me driving down their street.

Michael Moore had a television show about 20 years ago and one of the things he did was have Yaphet Kotto, dressed in a business suit, attempt to flag down a NYC taxi. At least five taxi drivers passed up the classically trained motion picture actor to pick up the white double murder parolee that he had standing a block away. SMDH.

soulster
01-15-2014, 03:37 AM
Curiously, I'm 100% positive that majority of white victims are the result of "white on white" crime, yet they still want to believe that they have something to worry about when they see me driving down their street.

Oh yeah! remember a few weeks ago, when the "knockout game" was all over the news? Well, Bill O'Reilly, or one of the morons at Fox stated that Black gangs were preying on White people. Never mind that most of the victims are Black.

GrtGzu
01-15-2014, 08:23 AM
And then there was that whole Sharkeisha beat down with those 2 black teen girls fighting over some dude...That went viral as well, and the next thing you know that punch she threw has now become so popular, it has a "name", and people are using screen names on message boards to reflect the girl who got that party started....Shame..