PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone.

test

Roberta75
12-23-2013, 09:32 PM
The angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And now, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you will name him Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his ancestor David."

And in a stable my Lord and Savior was born and placed in a manger so that all who seek and ask can have everlasting life.

Roberta

Jerry Oz
12-23-2013, 09:43 PM
Merry Christmas, Roberta. It's interesting that to say those words in Corporate America in 2013 will result in a note being placed in your personnel file. "Happy Holidays" is the operative phrase. Say the other thing and they'll write you up just before everybody goes home for - uhhh... - Christmas break.

How's that work, exactly?

soulster
12-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Happy Holidays!

Roberta75
12-24-2013, 02:28 AM
Merry Christmas, Roberta. It's interesting that to say those words in Corporate America in 2013 will result in a note being placed in your personnel file. "Happy Holidays" is the operative phrase. Say the other thing and they'll write you up just before everybody goes home for - uhhh... - Christmas break.

How's that work, exactly?

They can put all the notes they want in my file dear but Im sticking with Merry Christmas because thats what it is to me.

"And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn"

Yes this is a real special time of the year for me and I hope you have a real nice Christmas Jerryoz.

Yours, with every good wish and Merry Christmas my dear.

Roberta

westgrandboulevard
12-24-2013, 06:37 AM
A Merry Christmas to you, Roberta.

While I'll be remembering the significance of Christmas, and those who are able to share it in spirit only, I shall also be relaxing and enjoying a break from some of the usual daily routine.

Shall you and I agree that we play ourselves some Miss Martha Reeves and Miss Della Reese? :)

144man
12-24-2013, 07:25 AM
Merry Christmas AND Happy Holidays.

Jerry Oz
12-24-2013, 09:21 AM
WGB, I'll be listening to a lot of Charles Brown and Drifters' records tomorrow.

Doug-Morgan
12-24-2013, 09:23 AM
I try to post this somewhere every year. Merry Christmas, everybody.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eim3sd_AAXE

moe
12-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

mark speck
12-26-2013, 12:01 AM
Merry Christmas to all my fellow SDF'ers!!

Best,

Mark