PDA

View Full Version : ...and then there's THIS guy...

test

soulster
12-19-2013, 01:31 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526277/Dennis-Rodman-return-North-Korea-time-Kim-Jong-Un.html

Man, Rodman should just renounce his U.S. citizenship and become Kim Jong-Un's boyfriend. It's reprehensible how anyone can ignore the atrocities of North Korea's government.

Jerry Oz
12-19-2013, 01:42 PM
I wonder who the "former NBA players" are that are going to help him stage his exhibition games?

Anyway, if there were no cameras to give him relevance, this turd would not go over again. He is so desperate to hold onto the last of his 15 minutes of fame, that he's playing any card available, even to be "friends" with a despot. I challenge you to find a more lost and self-hating "celebrity" than Dennis Rodman.

splanky
12-21-2013, 10:39 AM
I wonder who the "former NBA players" are that are going to help him stage his exhibition games?

Anyway, if there were no cameras to give him relevance, this turd would not go over again. He is so desperate to hold onto the last of his 15 minutes of fame, that he's playing any card available, even to be "friends" with a despot. I challenge you to find a more lost and self-hating "celebrity" than Dennis Rodman.

ON POINT!!!!

Dennis Rodman just might be not only the dumbest ex- NBA player, dumbest athelete,
craziest so called celebrity, most clueless black public figure but the stupidest motherf**k*r
ever born in America! In this he has no freaking peer. And he expects Obama to cosign this
bullsh*t?....Incredible.....

GrtGzu
12-23-2013, 09:08 AM
I never understood the "attraction" of this guy in the first place.....Guess he can't find anything else "helpful" to do with his time....Why is he so hell bent on being friends with the likes of N. Korea anyway?

Jerry Oz
12-23-2013, 09:13 AM
Because he's an attention whore. And he gets more attention with his outrageous behavior than he does for any truly altruistic thing that he might endeavor to do.

GrtGzu
12-23-2013, 10:41 AM
Wasn't he married to that Carmen Electric girl??

Who aligns themselves with someone who has hair the color of fruit punch Kool-Aid on any given occasion, lips that look like they've been dusted liberally with crack cocaine, bizarre outlandish behavior, so many tattoos that he looks like a graffitti board, and no other redeeming qualities, social or otherwise? Up unti this Korean thing, I didn't even know anybody was still checking for him...