PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Christmas Spectacular with Mary Wilson & Four Tops

test

thommg
12-15-2013, 07:20 PM
Just saw this link for, what looks to be, a fantastic show in Chicago. If anyone is able to go, please report back.

http://showbizchicago.com/2013/12/15/mary-wilsons-holiday-spectacular-featuring-special-guests-the-four-tops-shares-the-holiday-joy-with-chicagoland-choirs-on-stage-dec-23-jan-5/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=mary-wilsons-holiday-sp#.Uq44h20QeV4

marv2
12-16-2013, 08:53 AM
They sure are getting a great amount of press for this upcoming show. I wished I could see it.

Roberta75
12-16-2013, 10:15 AM
They sure are getting a great amount of press for this upcoming show. I wished I could see it.

Whats stopping you? There are flights every half hour from the east coast and Chicago isnt a long drive from detroit if you are there. This may be a once in a lifetime event so as Mary Wilson say dare to dream and as Diane Ross says go for your dreams they are yours.

give yourself a Christmas present and go.

roberta

REDHOT
12-17-2013, 12:55 AM
Now Roberta

jobeterob
12-17-2013, 01:30 AM
Now Roberta

Marv definitely should "dare to dream"; but just make it about something other than Diane!

milven
12-17-2013, 11:16 AM
Whats stopping you? There are flights every half hour from the east coast and Chicago isnt a long drive from detroit if you are there. This may be a once in a lifetime event so as Mary Wilson say dare to dream and as Diane Ross says go for your dreams they are yours.

give yourself a Christmas present and go.

roberta

That's good advice. I flew to London, California, Toronto, Florida, etc to see some of my favorite performers in something that I probably would not be able to see in NYC. It was always worth the effort , time and cost.

But I would caution you not to give Marv that kind of advice. I asked him a few months ago why he did not cross the Hudson River to see Mary Wilson open for Herman's Hermits in an oldies show. He replied by telling me to mind my own business and that he wasn't talking to me. But maybe in this season of joy, his reply to you will be kinder.

stephanie
12-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Its funny seeing Marys head above the Tops reminds me of the front of the Diana Ross and the Supremes "Together" album when Diana's head was above everyone.