PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Precious Ballard sister of Supreme passes away

test

franjoy56
12-13-2013, 11:04 PM
I just heard that Maxine Precious Ballard the sister who kept Flo's memory alive through her book the true story of Florence Ballard, as well as participating in the TV One Unsung Episode of Florence Ballard, and publicizing the wrongs that had been done to Flo died this morning at 1:30am. I first heard about this on the bus coming home from a friend but I went on Facebook to confirm it. On Maxine's facebook page there is thread after thread about her passing. Rest in peace Maxine, we thank you for keeping Flo's memory alive, now its your time to be with Flo and sing the praises of the almighty peace be still.

antceleb12
12-13-2013, 11:12 PM
That's very sad to hear. Thank you for keeping us updated. I hope she was not in any pain. Rest in peace, Ms. Ballard.

captainjames
12-13-2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the information.

midnightman
12-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Rest in peace, Maxine.

REDHOT
12-14-2013, 06:57 AM
Yes R.I.P Maxine Ballard,My heart goes out to The Ballard Family

marv2
12-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Very sad. I liked Maxine. May she rest in peace.

Marv

Roberta75
12-15-2013, 10:27 AM
I just heard that Maxine Precious Ballard the sister who kept Flo's memory alive through her book the true story of Florence Ballard, as well as participating in the TV One Unsung Episode of Florence Ballard, and publicizing the wrongs that had been done to Flo died this morning at 1:30am. I first heard about this on the bus coming home from a friend but I went on Facebook to confirm it. On Maxine's facebook page there is thread after thread about her passing. Rest in peace Maxine, we thank you for keeping Flo's memory alive, now its your time to be with Flo and sing the praises of the almighty peace be still.

Well shes in heaven now with Flo and mommy Lurlee so we should all take comfort in that. May she and Flo sing with Gods heavenly choir. God bless them both.

Roberta