PDA

View Full Version : Alexander o'neal, cherelle, enchantment, tribute to ron banks & ollie woodson

test

glencro
08-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Will all take place at the Rib's & Soul Fest this weekend [[AUG 6-8) at Hartz Plaza in Downtown Detroit. Free concerts and some of the best ribs in the US.

Couldn't find show times but hope to see you all there.

http://concerts-festivals.theurbanmusicscene.com/2010/07/28/the-15th-annual-ribs-n-soul-in-downtown-detroit--aug-6th8th-2010.aspx

GeeTee(HPK)
08-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Sounds like that's going to be a great show. :)

paladin
08-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Oh man, now you tell us........

jtf1972
08-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Now this sounds like some Saturday Love!

Enjoy it people... Wish i was there.

motownmorph1
08-08-2010, 05:59 AM
wow!! I wished we had a 'rib & soul' festival in the UK!!

Morph

glencro
08-09-2010, 08:16 AM
I photographed a wedding and reception on Saturday and was too exhausted to make it Saturday night. I really wanted to hear Alexander & Cherelle. I made it down to the Ribs & Soul festival yesterday and had the best ribs and chicken [[mmmm) from KIng Ribs...Usually don't eat pork but had to jump off the wagon yesterday...Enchantment sang their butts off...EJ still has it...along with their hits they also did a moving Motown tribute that included songs from The Tempts and The Tops...Didn't know that SLAVE was there also. I didn't see their entire show but they worked the crowd . Outside of Steve Arrington I really never knew Slave's line up so I didn't know who the lead singer was and if he was an original. The band was small...bass, guitar, drums, keys and two female background singers.