PDA

View Full Version : A Motown Christmas

test

rrussi
12-05-2013, 07:41 PM
This coming Thursday at the Peabody Auditorium in Daytona Beach, FL is a show called "A Motown Christmas" featuring Past & Present Members of the Temptations, the Miracles, and the Capitals [[NOT a Motown group!). I am not sure who is involved, but it doesn't say "original" members. There is a flyer on the website of the Peabody and the date of the show is Dec. 14th.

rrussi
12-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Well, no one has responded to this thread, however, tonight is the night, but I am certainly not going. It seems to me it is just a tribute, but they are not advertising it that way.

motony
12-12-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm sure not drivin to Daytona for fakes. It would be like that time in the 70's we went to Lakeland for "The Marvelettes" and we demanded & got our money back, LOL

thomas96
12-12-2013, 05:57 PM
I thought it was the 14th....

Regardless, I don't think the Temptations with Otis are going to be there, I think they are touring with Freda Payne overseas. Possibly Dennis Edwards' group, but I doubt it since they haven't performed in a while. I couldn't imagine any original Miracles members performing, but possibly some from the 70's lineup.