PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Katherine Jackson wants a new trial against AEG.

test

Roberta75
12-04-2013, 02:59 PM
I feel real bad for this lady but I have to think shes making a real big mistake here and shes in for further disapointment.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/03/katherine-jackson-aeg-wrongful-death-lawsuit-new-trial-michael-conrad-murray/

soulster
12-04-2013, 04:59 PM
There comes a time when one must realize that its time to give up and make peace with reality. Katharine Jackson must accept that her son is gone, and that he, alone, may have been responsible for his own demise.

Roberta75
12-04-2013, 05:59 PM
There comes a time when one must realize that its time to give up and make peace with reality. Katharine Jackson must accept that her son is gone, and that he, alone, may have been responsible for his own demise.

imo her greedy sons and husband are pushing this greeving lady to do this. smh.

Roberta

smark21
12-04-2013, 08:51 PM
I think Katherine has some greed in her as well.

jobeterob
12-05-2013, 04:20 AM

Some lawyers are making a lot of money in a losing cause.

marymary
12-08-2013, 02:17 PM

I remember reading in MJ's biography that Katherine wouldn't accept Christmas or birthday gifts because of her Jehovas Witnesses beliefs, but would accept cash given to her in paper bags...don't think the apples fell far from the tree.

midnightman
12-09-2013, 01:54 PM
I remember reading in MJ's biography that Katherine wouldn't accept Christmas or birthday gifts because of her Jehovas Witnesses beliefs, but would accept cash given to her in paper bags...don't think the apples fell far from the tree.

Katherine loved to wear jewelry and mink furs and coats so I doubt she's pushed by Joe and her deadbeat sons [[which they are) to sue [[again). Hope they don't take it. Her son played a huge part in his own demise.

jobeterob
12-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Maybe it is a matter of principle to her and she doesn't care about the money it costs. It isn't like this is her or the family's first stupid decision.

kenneth
12-09-2013, 05:47 PM

Yes, in case anyone's wondering what to get me for Christmas, cash in paper bags is just fine!

midnightman
12-10-2013, 04:27 AM
Maybe it is a matter of principle to her and she doesn't care about the money it costs. It isn't like this is her or the family's first stupid decision.

If it was about principle, she would've accepted the initial ruling.

soulster
12-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Katherine loved to wear jewelry and mink furs and coats so I doubt she's pushed by Joe and her deadbeat sons [[which they are) to sue [[again). Hope they don't take it. Her son played a huge part in his own demise. Aren't Jehovah's Witnesses supposed to eschew those things too? Money corrupts like noting else.

midnightman
12-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Aren't Jehovah's Witnesses supposed to eschew those things too? Money corrupts like noting else.

Yeah they're supposed to not accept jewelry, fur and are definitely not supposed to celebrate birthdays and Christmas and Halloween but from what I read, Katherine allows this to go on at her house or houses. Michael himself once he left the JW's started hosting birthdays and having Christmas/Halloween parties. They said he was devoted to some level but left on his own recognizance when, I guess, he realized what his little "friends" wanted went against the rules and he already got in a tiff with them about "Thriller". But Katherine doing what she's done makes her more of a religious hypocrite. She also said the ONLY reason she joined the JW's was because pastors who had served under her previous religions [[Baptist and Lutheran) were adulterers.