PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Jean Terrell

test

franjoy56
11-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Happy Birthday Ms. Terrell, I want to celebrate your bday with all the wonderful music you gave us and for saving The Supremes' recording careers and necks during a most difficult period in 1970. Of course your work since the Supremes is just as precious. God Bless You.

thanxal
11-26-2013, 10:05 PM
I love Jean Terrell. Were she singing in concert, I would stand in line to see her.
Happy Birthday Ms. Terrell.

MotownLover
11-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Best wishes to Ms. Terrell.

I believe that Jean doesn't do birthdays for religious reasons [[or at least, didn't). Although I'm not necessarily up to date in terms of what she may currently do or not do...

detmotownguy
11-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Happy b-day Ms. Terrell! You were a breath of fresh air into the group with your beautiful voice; creating a new sound. Want you to know your contributions are always appreciated.

marv2
11-27-2013, 02:21 PM
A very Happy Birthday to Jean Terrell! A radio birthday tribute to Jean was broadcast yesterday on CKWW Windsor /Detroit.

Soul Sister
11-27-2013, 02:53 PM
"Happy Birthday, Jean!!!" ~

I took this photo at the Apollo in 1970, not for reproduction.
c. Jeanie Scott

S.S.

detmotownguy
11-27-2013, 11:56 PM
A very Happy Birthday to Jean Terrell! A radio birthday tribute to Jean was broadcast yesterday on CKWW Windsor /Detroit.

Hey Marv! Thanks for the news. Do you know what they did to celebrate Jean's birthday? I will never forget the excitement in the neighborhood when Jean joined the Sups!

marv2
11-28-2013, 01:46 AM
Hey Marv! Thanks for the news. Do you know what they did to celebrate Jean's birthday? I will never forget the excitement in the neighborhood when Jean joined the Sups!

Yes, I heard it. They gave a lengthy, detailed biography on Jean first. How she was the one person on Earth that could do what she did [[ come in as an unknown to one of the most famous groups in the World and score a hit right out of the starting block.) They played "Up the Ladder to the Roof", "Stoned Love" and "Nathan Jones" and wished Jean a happy 69th birthday.