PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman has been arrested!

test

soulster
11-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Zimmerman has been arrested in Seminole County, FL, possibly on domestic disturbances. More official details as they come in.

MotownSteve
11-18-2013, 03:09 PM
I just got an email from the Washington Post. Next to no information available at this time.

jobeterob
11-18-2013, 03:30 PM
That guy is such a loser; the family needs to intervene while he is alive and free ~ if anyone cares at all; or he will kill or maim someone else.

Roberta75
11-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Zimmerman has been arrested in Seminole County, FL, possibly on domestic disturbances. More official details as they come in.

They need to take all of his guns and ammo. This guy will murder again. Hes real bad news imo. Isnt this his third arrest since he get away with killing Tarayvon?

He is a bad man.

Roberta

thomas96
11-18-2013, 04:35 PM
He's a moron and I am starting to believe that he may be a bad guy. Not 100% but it's pretty probable. After going free, you'd think he'd do like Casey Anthony and stay out of the news. What an idiot.

thomas96
11-18-2013, 04:36 PM
They need to take all of his guns and ammo. This guy will murder again. Hes real bad news imo. Isnt this his third arrest since he get away with killing Tarayvon?

He is a bad man.

Roberta

First actual arrest, but second situation with police. [[other than a few simple pullovers for speeding)

Roberta75
11-18-2013, 04:54 PM
First actual arrest, but second situation with police. [[other than a few simple pullovers for speeding)

Zimmerman just like OJ before him got away with murder and just like OJ he will get arrested and convicted of something else and get put away in jail where they shouldve been for killing Trayvone Martin and Nicole Brown and Ron Goldmann. Karma is a bi*ch.

The fact that Zimmerman still has a gun should be real disturbing to any decent person.

Roberta

Roberta75
11-18-2013, 04:57 PM
He's a moron and I am starting to believe that he may be a bad guy. Not 100% but it's pretty probable. After going free, you'd think he'd do like Casey Anthony and stay out of the news. What an idiot.

He is a real bad guy imo and im 120% sure about that.

gary_james
11-18-2013, 05:27 PM
I'm thinking these situations are set up.

jobeterob
11-18-2013, 06:27 PM
I agree with Roberta; he should be prohibited from carrying any weapons. In Canada, this would have been a given from the time of his FIRST ARREST.

Who would be setting up these situations?

midnight johnny
11-18-2013, 06:36 PM
from CNN:George Zimmerman arrested in Florida after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/ [[http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/)

blueskies
11-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Talk about a loose cannon!

Roberta75
11-18-2013, 06:47 PM
from CNN:George Zimmerman arrested in Florida after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/ [[http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/)

They need to take his guns away and lock him up before he kill some other innocent person. Hes real real dangerous imo,

Roberta

Roberta75
11-18-2013, 06:48 PM

Then you are mistaken or missguided sir.

Roberta

gary_james
11-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Do you really think after all he went through and was cleared of, he wants to look to you like a bad guy and get this kind of press. Perhaps they have been set up to make you feel better, Roberta.

Roberta75
11-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Do you really think after all he went through and was cleared of, he wants to look to you like a bad guy and get this kind of press. Perhaps they have been set up to make you feel better, Roberta.

If thats what you think they are doing my dear then you enjoy the fantasy. Whatever it takes to get the guns away from this guy is fine by me. Hes always been a bad guy imo cause good guys dont murder innocent 17 year old kids. According to the press he was pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend head and shes pregnant.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-arrested-florida-disturbance-call/story?id=20926767

Roberta

smark21
11-18-2013, 09:13 PM
If thats what you think they are doing my dear then you enjoy the fantasy. Whatever it takes to get the guns away from this guy is fine by me. Hes always been a bad guy imo cause good guys dont murder innocent 17 year old kids. According to the press he was pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend head and shes pregnant.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-arrested-florida-disturbance-call/story?id=20926767

Roberta

I guess Gary James is someone who looks up to Zimmerman and wishes he could have done what Zimmerman did to Trayvon Martin.

marv2
11-18-2013, 09:16 PM
Sick twisted bastard. He is one of the few people I've heard of that has been arrested multiple times since 2005 and has not served any real jail time. He apparently has a problem with women. He was arrested years ago for beating up his then fiance. What a jerk!

marv2
11-18-2013, 09:22 PM

For what reason? You don't believe George Z is voluntarily pulling guns on people?

midnight johnny
11-18-2013, 09:24 PM

A leopard doesn't change his spots, Gary, or his psychopathology. He's got a list of his historic charges and run-ins with the police....

[[Associated Press)

A list of George Zimmerman's past run-ins with the law.
— July 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and accused of resisting an officer with violence near the University of Central Florida campus after a scuffle with police. The charges were eventually dropped after Zimmerman entered an alcohol education program.

— August 2005, Zimmerman's former fiancee filed for a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman responded by requesting a restraining order against her. Both requests were granted. No criminal charges were filed.

— February 2012, Zimmerman fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin during a confrontation in the community where Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer. Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder but acquitted after a trial in July 2013.

— July 2013, police in Foley, Texas, stop Zimmerman for speeding in a 60 mph zone. Zimmerman is let go with just a warning.

— September 2013, Zimmerman is stopped by police in Lake Mary, Fla., and given a ticket for doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.

— September 2013, Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie, dials 911 and tells a police dispatcher that her punched her father and threatened her with a gun. She later decides against pressing charges and authorities announce in November they are dropping the case.

— September 2013, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper stops Zimmerman along Interstate 95 and issues a warning because the vehicle's tag cover and windows were too darkly tinted.

— November 2013, Zimmerman is arrested by Seminole County authorities after a disturbance at a home in Apopka.

Even though he is a sociopath, he's not a good one because he keeps bringing the police into his life.

marv2
11-18-2013, 09:24 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested_n_4297236.html

soulster
11-18-2013, 11:25 PM

Roberta As I just stated in the other thread, it turns out that she's not pregnant.

soulster
11-18-2013, 11:27 PM

gary James, accept that Zimmerman is a bad seed. The evidence is all there. It's pretty disgusting to see how people are still trying to defend him. Why?

marv2
11-19-2013, 10:04 AM
gary James, accept that Zimmerman is a bad seed. The evidence is all there. It's pretty disgusting to see how people are still trying to defend him. Why?

Because the admire the sick, evil things that he does. They are more like him than not , but may not have the nerve to do what Zimmerman actually does..............

kenneth
11-22-2013, 09:59 AM
His father is a retired Judge, I believe from the Sanford, Florida, area where the Trayvon Martin killing occurred. Did you ever see the video from the first time he was taken to the police station after the killing of Trayvon? He roamed around freely as if he owned the place. They treated him with kid gloves from the beginning and did nothing to protect the victim's rights, only his.

Like OJ, his acquittal empowered him, making him even more arrogant. Posing at the gun factory with the kind of gun that killed Trayvon is such a slap in the face to the Martin family.

Also, the fact that he called 911 himself to "get the truth out" and start selling his "side of the story." As much as a dumb lug as this guy appears to be, he's a master manipulator of the media and knows how to make sure his narrative's heard. He'll be on Hannity or some other Fox show again sometime soon, again proclaiming his innocence to Mr. Hannity and the other adoring fans who contributed 200K to his legal defense fund.

He's a loose cannon. I just hope that he's put away before he hurts someone else.

marv2
11-22-2013, 06:51 PM
His father is a retired Judge, I believe from the Sanford, Florida, area where the Trayvon Martin killing occurred. Did you ever see the video from the first time he was taken to the police station after the killing of Trayvon? He roamed around freely as if he owned the place. They treated him with kid gloves from the beginning and did nothing to protect the victim's rights, only his.

Like OJ, his acquittal empowered him, making him even more arrogant. Posing at the gun factory with the kind of gun that killed Trayvon is such a slap in the face to the Martin family.

Also, the fact that he called 911 himself to "get the truth out" and start selling his "side of the story." As much as a dumb lug as this guy appears to be, he's a master manipulator of the media and knows how to make sure his narrative's heard. He'll be on Hannity or some other Fox show again sometime soon, again proclaiming his innocence to Mr. Hannity and the other adoring fans who contributed 200K to his legal defense fund.

He's a loose cannon. I just hope that he's put away before he hurts someone else.

He is much, much worse than a loose cannon. He is devious, violent and racist. He cannot be put away far enough.......