PDA

View Full Version : Pebbles on Wendy Williams to answer charges she cheated #1 girl group TLC

test

smark21
11-13-2013, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O3VHdcLpTQ

marv2
11-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Peebles still looks fine, but she did have a hand in ripping those girls off no matter what she says.

jillfoster
11-13-2013, 11:18 PM
This is a fascinating interview.... I think she DID cheat them in some ways, it's a shame that women can't work together without ripping each other to shreds.

stephanie
11-14-2013, 10:40 AM
I believe she is telling part of the truth but I think Arista and LA Reid may be behind the money part and Pebbles did not really cheat them. What I mean is it could be different players in the game here.

timmyfunk
11-14-2013, 04:46 PM
I believe she is telling part of the truth but I think Arista and LA Reid may be behind the money part and Pebbles did not really cheat them. What I mean is it could be different players in the game here.

Without knowing all of the details, I think I can agree with you Stephanie. There is never just one person behind the swindling of someone's funds.

rod_rick
11-14-2013, 08:41 PM

Stephanie
I can agree with what you are saying. What Pebbles is really guilty of is not looking out for her clients best interest but her own. She knew the deal TLC was signed but once they started making money she should have renegotiated their deal. I'm sure she benefited and and still raking in cash from TLC. Pebbles has not said anything in 20 years, so she should have kept quiet, but she now sounds as guilty as everyone else involved with cheating those ladies. I also feel she lied about the attorney representing TLC when they signed their deal because she brought the lawyers to the table. Funny Clive Davis, LA Reid or Kenny Edmonds has not responded to the movie.
I bet she whined up with a reality show called "Clearing My Name Because I'm a Minister".:confused:

stephanie
11-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Rod
I agree with you! Im like you what I find strange is how come Clive, LA Reid, and others have not said anything. This is a movie that was made and the only person who seems to care who they were portrayed was Pebbles. Now that she is a minister I think she cares what people think about her so she wants to do damage control. I think I read she is suing VH1 Im sure Chili and TBoz are comfortable but I cant see her suing them she must have much more than they do. Im pretty sure she lied about the lawyer not being a part of her crowd and record label. I dont think TBoz and Chili would lie about some of these things. There was enough drama in TLC [[Left Eye burning down the house, Chili and her sexual escapades, and Tboz and her illness) for them to lie to make a good movie I cant see it. I WILL say Im sure the film took some dramatic license like all films do but they were given a crappy contract we know that. For all of the money they made they wound up like Toni Braxton with LA Reid some people are being screwed and not making they money they should be making.