PDA

View Full Version : No favorites here

test

arrr&bee
10-30-2010, 04:38 PM
Hey gang,do you have a group or solo artist whose work you love but don't have a particular favorite song by them,for me two groups come to mind-the manhattans i love em but i can't pick out a fav among all thier great songs,same with-earth wind fire...how many of you don't have a favorite?

stephanie
10-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Donna Summer its insane for me to pick a favorite of hers its just too hard and Johnny Rivers if I had to pinpoint one it would be Summer Rain but I like his body of work too much to make a choice. I also like the Turtles I dont think they have ever made one bad record and when it comes to drumming their drummer Johnny Barbata is one of the best.

paladin
10-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Can't do it......its simply impossible.

stephanie
10-30-2010, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyx7vizXJ6w
I had to post this ..I remember seeing this as a kid and its better than the single! The Turtles doing Elenore. Whatever happened to the days when you could just play your instruments and sing. Check out the drummer he is awesome!

Stephanie

splanky
10-31-2010, 08:25 AM
Most of the time if I can pick a single favorite song by an artist I listen to it's because I don't particularly care for most of
the rest of their material. Prime example: Stick With You by the Pussycat Dolls. I liked that song but virtually nothing else
I've heard from them and only became familiar with it because I heard it on the job!....

tomato tom
10-31-2010, 01:02 PM
Ah..Hard one....take Diana Ross, one day Remember Me is my ALL, ALL time FAV. Next day I hear Love Hangover on the radio, and THATS my new all time fav. Well, for the moment. I think its great that your favourites swap around. As for the Manhattans, I only really know Kiss and say goodbye, which I love, so I must investigate their Soulful sound further, so not to appear so ignorant...Best wishes Paulo XX