PDA

View Full Version : Truly A SITE--And Feast--For The Eyes - ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLY

test

Methuselah2
11-02-2013, 01:26 AM
I have not purchased anything, so I have no experience to share about that. I merely stumbled across this site.

I requested permission to post some photos from the site on SDF but my request was denied due to strict licensing agreements with third parties.

So, you'll have to check out the site for yourself. Although many items will, no doubt, be familiar to you and not every artist or group is represented, scattered throughout are things that made me stop dead in my tracks, that I'd never seen before, that just made me linger.

I ran separate searches for: Motown; The Supremes: Diana Ross; Kim Weston; Martha Reeves; Marvin Gaye; etc.

That's all I can tell you. Thought you'd be interested.

And here's the link:

http://www.allposters.com/-st/Motown-Posters_c11700_.htm?WT.cg_n=Search+Ahead&SSK=motown

theboyfromxtown
11-02-2013, 05:25 AM
I tried Velvelettes, Marvelettes Brenda Holloway Shorty Long Jimmy Ruffin.......and NOTHING.

Am I doing something wrong?

blueskies
11-02-2013, 08:02 AM
I have purchased from allposter over the years and they've been fine to deal with.

Roberta75
11-02-2013, 09:44 AM
I have not purchased anything, so I have no experience to share about that. I merely stumbled across this site.

I requested permission to post some photos from the site on SDF but my request was denied due to strict licensing agreements with third parties.

So, you'll have to check out the site for yourself. Although many items will, no doubt, be familiar to you and not every artist or group is represented, scattered throughout are things that made me stop dead in my tracks, that I'd never seen before, that just made me linger.

I ran separate searches for: Motown; The Supremes: Diana Ross; Kim Weston; Martha Reeves; Marvin Gaye; etc.

That's all I can tell you. Thought you'd be interested.

And here's the link:

http://www.allposters.com/-st/Motown-Posters_c11700_.htm?WT.cg_n=Search+Ahead&SSK=motown

Page 2 have a lot of real pretty photos of a very young First Lady of motown Dr Martha Reeves but they expensive almost $50 each unframed.

Thank you for sharing methuselah.

Roberta

Methuselah2
11-02-2013, 09:59 AM
I tried Velvelettes, Marvelettes Brenda Holloway Shorty Long Jimmy Ruffin.......and NOTHING.

Am I doing something wrong?

Tbfxt - No, you're doing it right. Various artists and groups simply haven't been included. The rarities that are there are certainly eye-catching; sad to say, the favorities of many of us who are not there is disappointing.

luke
11-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Wow Methus, you dont play-great pics; like a Mary and Kim and Martha website! Pic of Sandra Tilley is mislabeled as Martha. Is that Jean sitting next to Mary at baby shower?

Methuselah2
11-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Wow Methus, you dont play-great pics; like a Mary and Kim and Martha website! Pic of Sandra Tilley is mislabeled as Martha. Is that Jean sitting next to Mary at baby shower?

Luke - I think it's Dionne. But I could be wrong.