PDA

View Full Version : can we have a supremes,d ross,flo [[overflo!)area

test

tamla617
10-29-2010, 02:35 PM
9 out of the top 11 posts on the motown threads are "supreme" based and the quick look i had was 90%+ arguments
can we have a separate forum for those...............please

midnightman
10-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Or a STICKY where all the Supremes topics can merge in one spot?

It's like you can't talk about any other Motown artist in here and if you do, the thread hardly gets replies.

And it's not even about the Supremes with some of them. People just want drama.

pshark
10-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Supremes Posts Are Maddening!
Why so many? Seems like you people are purposely trying to bury all other Motown discussions. I mean isn't there any Supremes forums out there where you could discuss what Diana had for breakfast? You guys had turned the Motown section into a supremes wasteland. Believe it are not there are other artists worth talking about.

topdiva1
10-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Why so many? Seems like you people are purposely trying to bury all other Motown discussions. I mean isn't there any Supremes forums out there where you could discuss what Diana had for breakfast? You guys had turned the Motown section into a supremes wasteland. Believe it are not there are other artists worth talking about.

Yes there should be a Supremes only section.

olamaebarto
10-29-2010, 04:57 PM

I would have to agree. Before I joined, I never knew there was so much DRAMA around the group. And it seems like many of the fans create it.

jobeterob
10-29-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm all for it too.

Isn't that kind of how it worked with the Stylistics?

It's just become silly and it has damaged the forum.

smark21
10-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Why not change Motown Forum to Supremes Forum? All non Supremes Motown threads can be launched in the main forum, where it might get more views and generate more responses than presently.

jobeterob
10-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Smark, that is the best idea on this topic in years and years.

nomis
10-30-2010, 03:50 AM
Everybodys free to post on any damn artist they like -take the initative instead of sitting back then complaining because people wanna express their love for an artist..some of this has to do with people not liking the Supremes -you dont have to read the threads,I agree there are too many but theres been no catfights on the Chain Reaction or Gonna Love Me Right threads just people swapping statistics and facts which is what this site is about..theres lots of good threads that people dont reply to and die a sudden death - Is that the fault of the posters or the numbers that we can see have read them and not responded? this forum only works if people particapate I dont think its fair to have a go at people wanting to communicate with each other Marvin,Smokey or whoever didnt put out as much stuff as Diana did,hence theres a bigger catalog available to discuss hence there will be more topics...

tamla617
10-30-2010, 10:54 AM
so whats wrong with a supremes related forum?
and the 1st line of your post NOMIS you got an attitude check in there with a "damn" thats the thing i mean about the supremes threads/post's.
look at the stuff being posted on them its evil,vile,offensive etc. etc.
i think the depth of dark stuff in the group spilled over into their "fan" base.
you are not being deported,persona nongratia or sidelined if there was a new forum

144man
10-30-2010, 11:19 AM
It might be worth doing if it would bring people back who have left the forum.

nomis
10-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Theres a Damn in my post because people who sit back and dont particapate on the forum find offense in people who do - the more people who post,the better the discussion,the more replies..without that sdf dies..its not a hard concept to grasp

tamla617
10-31-2010, 09:53 AM
no it isnt.but to make a point we got a damn.i try not to participate in supremes stuff anymore.by the 3rd post its gone off at a tangent.he said, she said, no they didnt, yes they did.
you put a damn in there for other reasons and i wouldnt believe anything about people who sit back etc.

Kamasu_Jr
10-31-2010, 01:03 PM
no it isnt.but to make a point we got a damn.i try not to participate in supremes stuff anymore.by the 3rd post its gone off at a tangent.he said, she said, no they didnt, yes they did.
you put a damn in there for other reasons and i wouldnt believe anything about people who sit back etc.

Someone has the right idea. If forum members would quit responding to inflammatory posts on the Supremes usually created by the same culprits, there would be less drama. I try holding my peace until Ii read something idiotic and just have to comment. I've noticed that when some of the inflammatory threads start cooling off, one person revives them by taking potshots at comments posted by someone else. I've seen forum members try and bury some of the Supremes' threads with other topics and the usual suspects will revive them or put them back on top of the Motown page just to keep the arguments going. Just pay attention to what I've said. I'm going back to using my ignore user option.