PDA

View Full Version : Jean Kasem fires back. Look like Casey only have a few months to live.

test

Roberta75
10-21-2013, 04:38 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20745807,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

http://www.inquisitr.com/1000842/casey-kasem-is-in-his-final-days-wife-claims-in-court/

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/ailing-casey-kasem-nearing-death-according-to-wife-1778350.story

jillfoster
10-21-2013, 05:04 PM
So the kids AND the housekeeper are suing her. What a lying bitch.

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
10-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Who's a lying b....?????

The judge threw the housekeeper's case out of court. Disgruntled former employees are always trying to get $$$ from celebrities.

So far, the investigation into his care at home seems to say he's getting good/adequate care. He's been married to Jean for 33 years. He was not incapacitated during their entire marriage. And let's not forget, Casey cut his children out of his Will some time ago. There had to be a reason for that decision.

I've always said there was more to the story, and let the courts decide. So far, they're siding with the wife. The children are the ones bringing embarrassment on their father and themselves at this point.

Let the courts decide. There is more to the story to come. I think it's harsh to be damning his wife, when you don't know all the facts.

~~Mary~~

Roberta75
10-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Who's a lying b....?????

The judge threw the housekeeper's case out of court. Disgruntled former employees are always trying to get $$$ from celebrities.

So far, the investigation into his care at home seems to say he's getting good/adequate care. He's been married to Jean for 33 years. He was not incapacitated during their entire marriage. And let's not forget, Casey cut his children out of his Will some time ago. There had to be a reason for that decision.

I've always said there was more to the story, and let the courts decide. So far, they're siding with the wife. The children are the ones bringing embarrassment on their father and themselves at this point.

Let the courts decide. There is more to the story to come. I think it's harsh to be damning his wife, when you don't know all the facts.

~~Mary~~

Very well said Mary. The woman has been by his side for 33 year which gives her my respect.

Fondly,

Roberta

jillfoster
10-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Very well said Mary. The woman has been by his side for 33 year which gives her my respect.

Fondly,

Roberta

Your'e a religious woman, Roberta! Why do you support a woman who looks like a prostitute?

Would you bring a woman to church who looks like this?
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101219143561/ghostbusters/images/5/55/Jean.jpg

And the caregiver's lawsuit was thrown out on a procedural technicality, not because it didn't have any merit.

jobeterob
10-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Jill: Casey probably wanted to bring Mrs. Kasem to literally anything, to show the world his stunning wife. There were obviously at least two things Casey loved about her.

Roberta75
10-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Your'e a religious woman, Roberta! Why do you support a woman who looks like a prostitute?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101219143561/ghostbusters/images/5/55/Jean.jpg

And the caregiver's lawsuit was thrown out on a procedural technicality, not because it didn't have any merit.

Becuase Jesus allowed a prostitute to anoint his feet JillFosters. Jean Kasem must have done something real bad to you personally for you to hold such hate for her. The woman has stood by this man for 33 years. Now there are two side to every story theres Jeans side and then theres the familys side and you and I have NO idae what went down in the Kasem house so lets not be so harsh on Jean Kasem.

And yes I would walk a prostitute into my church because everyone should be welcome in the house of God and prostitution should be legal imo.

Roberta

jillfoster
10-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Becuase Jesus allowed a prostitute to anoint his feet JillFosters. Jean Kasem must have done something real bad to you personally for you to hold such hate for her. The woman has stood by this man for 33 years. Now there are two side to every story theres Jeans side and then theres the familys side and you and I have NO idae what went down in the Kasem house so lets not be so harsh on Jean Kasem.

And yes I would walk a prostitute into my church because everyone should be welcome in the house of God and prostitution should be legal imo.

Roberta

So, you fully accept gay people and think prostiution should be legal. You don't seem like any church lady I've ever met! What about Casey's best friend? His brother? You mean to tell me EVERY SINGLE PERSON is Casey's life is so horrible that they must be excluded from his deathbed except for HER and her DAUGHTER? His best friend of 62 years should not be able to see him, either? His own BROTHER shouldn't be allowed to see him? If it were JUST the kids she was excluding, I might give her more consideration. But the fact that she is prohibiting every single person in his life except her and her daughter.. that stinks like a pile of shit. Can't you smell it?

Roberta75
10-21-2013, 09:33 PM
So, you fully accept gay people and think prostiution should be legal. You don't seem like any church lady I've ever met! What about Casey's best friend? His brother? You mean to tell me EVERY SINGLE PERSON is Casey's life is so horrible that they must be excluded from his deathbed except for HER and her DAUGHTER? His best friend of 62 years should not be able to see him, either? His own BROTHER shouldn't be allowed to see him? If it were JUST the kids she was excluding, I might give her more consideration. But the fact that she is prohibiting every single person in his life except her and her daughter.. that stinks like a pile of shit. Can't you smell it?

my religious belieffs include loving and accepting everyone jillfosterr and thats all I'm going to say to you on this subject and on the subject. Of Ms jean Kasem.

Resoectfully yours.

Roberta

soulster
10-21-2013, 10:27 PM
First: it is wrong to keep children from their parents.

Second: who gives a rat's ass what someone wears?

Soul Sister
10-21-2013, 10:27 PM
I agree with with the more sensible and rational statements given by Mary and Roberta.

Being a caregiver of someone who is bedridden is one of the hardest jobs anyone could have and most people can't cut it. Her heart is in the right place, she did not put him in a nursing home which most are horrendous places.

You should never judge someone who's shoes you've never walked in.

S.S.

soulster
10-22-2013, 09:11 AM
I've had experiences with caregivers. Many are terrible.

Again, Children should not be kept away from their parents unless that parent explicitly says they don't want them there.

timmyfunk
10-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Seems to resemble the unfortunate situation surrounding Barry White, his kids, and his girlfriend [[or maybe then current wife) who also had power of attorney over his affairs.

Soul Sister
10-22-2013, 10:48 AM
soulster,
If the caregiver is the spouse who loves you [[believe me, they have to love you a lot to do so) then it is the best care one can get anywhere in the world. No other person but the one who "truly" loves you can give you better care.

I do not know the situation with his children but I do agree in "most" circumstances they should be allowed to visit their father, unless it causes him harm or undue stress.

S.S.

Soul Sister
10-22-2013, 11:13 AM
OH! and BTW.....................
If you never experienced that kind of love for another person, you'll never know.

S.S.

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
10-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Casey cut his children out of his Will years ago. He must have had his reasons. He was not incapacitated at the time. Who's to say whether his children should be allowed to see him at this stage.

Soul Sister is right. If the caregiver is the wife and she loves her husband, he is getting the best care possible , and much better care than he could ever get in a nursing home. These people have been married for 33 years, and that must count for something.

I find all these speculations about Jean Kasum and the children to be nothing but speculation, and further more, none of our business. We don't know all the facts, pure and simple. To be making judgments about the lives and character of people we know nothing about is harsh and ridiculous, period!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have enough to deal with in my own life, not to be interferring in or speculating about the lives of people I do not know. Let's respect the artists and celebrities for what they've given to us on a professional level and stay out of their private lives, especially when we do not know all of the facts.

~~Mary~~

Roberta75
10-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Very well stated Soul Sister and Mary. We dont know what went down between Mr Kasem and his kids and its really none of our business. 33 years of marriage speak volumes to me and I bet Mr Kasem doesnt like Jean Kasem to be out of his sight at the moment. Hes probably real scared and want the woman who has spent 33 years of her life with him by his side during his chronic illness. My heart and prayers go out to Casey and Jean and caseys kids the rest of it is none of my business.

Roberta

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
10-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Very well stated yourself, Roberta. Thank you.

~~Mary~~

Soul Sister
10-22-2013, 02:53 PM
I second that emotion, Roberta. :)

S.S.

soulster
10-22-2013, 08:56 PM
soulster,
If the caregiver is the spouse who loves you [[believe me, they have to love you a lot to do so) then it is the best care one can get anywhere in the world. No other person but the one who "truly" loves you can give you better care. I never disputed you on this.

I do not know the situation with his children but I do agree in "most" circumstances they should be allowed to visit their father, unless it causes him harm or undue stress. That could also be the case, but it's still wrong to keep family away unless it is strictly prohibited by the person being taken care of.

We are not privy as to why the kids are not allowed to see their father. So, it is indeed speculation. I am not aware that Mr. Kasem cut his kids out of his will, and i'm surprised that someone here would have that kind of information to post here unless it has previously been made public.

S.S.
***[/QUOTE]

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
10-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Being left out of Kasum's Will was made public by his children.

Here's the link from the first thread on this subject:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/02/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/casey-kasem-family-battle/

~~Mary~~

jillfoster
10-22-2013, 11:25 PM
Casey cut his children out of his Will years ago. He must have had his reasons. He was not incapacitated at the time. Who's to say whether his children should be allowed to see him at this stage.

Soul Sister is right. If the caregiver is the wife and she loves her husband, he is getting the best care possible , and much better care than he could ever get in a nursing home. These people have been married for 33 years, and that must count for something.

I find all these speculations about Jean Kasum and the children to be nothing but speculation, and further more, none of our business. We don't know all the facts, pure and simple. To be making judgments about the lives and character of people we know nothing about is harsh and ridiculous, period!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have enough to deal with in my own life, not to be interferring in or speculating about the lives of people I do not know. Let's respect the artists and celebrities for what they've given to us on a professional level and stay out of their private lives, especially when we do not know all of the facts.

~~Mary~~

The thing is, Mary, ti's not just his kids that are being kept away, it's his best friend of 62 years and his own BROTHER. If it were just the kids, and there was ONE other person in his life that is on Jean's side [[besides her own daughter) This wouldn't stink to high heaven. There's just no way that ALL of his children by his first marriage, his best friend since high school AND his brother are all toxic and detrimental to him.

Boogiedown
10-23-2013, 12:52 AM

A prostitute might dress like this with the intentions of certain results to come from it .

Jean Kasem purposely dresses and looks like this in public .................. because????

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
10-23-2013, 10:27 AM
The thing is, Mary, ti's not just his kids that are being kept away, it's his best friend of 62 years and his own BROTHER. If it were just the kids, and there was ONE other person in his life that is on Jean's side [[besides her own daughter) This wouldn't stink to high heaven. There's just no way that ALL of his children by his first marriage, his best friend since high school AND his brother are all toxic and detrimental to him.

We can speculate until the cows come home, Jill, but the truth is we do not know what is going on. What business is it of ours anyway?

All I can speak to is my personal experience. I have known terminally ill people who did not want to see anyone prior to their death. Pride was a factor for a couple of them. They didn't want people to see how much they had deteriorated. I am not speculating this might be the case here, because I don't know the facts.

As fans of celebrities, I think we should admire and respect them for their talent and contributions to our lives. I also believe they are entitled to privacy in their personal lives, especially if they request it. I just don't see the benefit of raking them over the coals, making judgements on their character, or lack thereof, or speculating about their personal lives when we have no knowledge of the circumstances involved.

This case will end up in the courts. That's where the truth will come out. I feel sad when I see something like this publicized. Things like this happen every day, and privacy prevails for most people. If Casey Kasum was not a celebrity, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

All that's being accomplished here is we're adding to the tabloid explotation and gossip surrounding a person because he is famous. What kind of respect is that.

~~Mary~~