PDA

View Full Version : Four Tops Indestructible: Expanded Edition

test

carole cucumber
10-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Coming from SoulMusic Records on November 19.

mjdestiny
10-08-2013, 11:29 AM
http://www.cherryred.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=4424

Kamasu_Jr
10-08-2013, 02:12 PM
I was never crazy about this album. It seemed all over the place.

Buttered Popcorn and so forth
10-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Oh, too bad they didn't add the remix of "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine". [[Only cuz I still don't have it on CD--Hahah!) I already have remixes of "Loco In Acapulco" and "Indestructible" on CD.

lakedistrictlad1
10-09-2013, 04:43 AM
I don't know this album, but I do remember 'Loco In Acapulco' being in the charts here in Britain. And I saw them perform it live in London when it was current. I loved that song. It sounded tailor made for them and seeing them perform it live was like a flashback to the mid 60's. It was pure magic.

marv2
10-09-2013, 08:50 AM
I bought this album upon it's original release. I was just happy to have new product from the Four Tops at the time. "Indestructible" was a great, powerful song. Loved the video too.

jaybs
10-10-2013, 05:41 AM
Agree with Marv, no real classic album, but some nice tracks, have the CD signed when I interviewed the Guys, we even promoted the concert at the radio station I worked for and it still nearly sold out after all those years.

no_place_like_motown
10-10-2013, 09:03 AM
It was great seeing a release by the Tops when that album came out. I liked a few songs on the LP most notably "If Ever A Love There Was" their duet w/ Aretha.

stranger56
10-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Disappointed in this "expanded edition". of the 6 "bonus" tracks, there are 4 more versions of Loco, an expanded Indestructible, and The Four of Us. Nothing we don't already have. Now, many of the songs from this CD were originally recorded for the never released Hot Nights CD, so it would have been nice to include a few of the Hot Nights recordings as bonus tracks, but no, that's not what they did. Oh well, maybe someday. There are actually some really good things on Hot Nights. Hopefully, they will get released some day.