PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't 'Cha Know It: Here's That Ol' Teddy Bear! MARTHA-ANNETTE-ROZ - Apollo, 1963

test

Methuselah2
09-27-2013, 04:11 AM
Part of the Motortown Revue.

HDH's COME AND GET THESE MEMORIES

Floyjoy's recent, great Vandellas find has certainly fanned their flame for me. Makes me wonder what else might be out there.

Many thanks to VanessasRETROSOUL for this YouTube posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uYINIxRvHs

theboyfromxtown
09-27-2013, 04:21 AM
That poor Teddy got flung across the stage by the time of the next line!

Aww! LOL

Methuselah2
09-27-2013, 04:51 AM
Tbfxt, you are right about that! That Teddy got flung faster than a Ross tantrum!

thanxal
09-27-2013, 08:46 AM
The Teddy Bear was actually the Andantes singing backup.
[[Note: this is a running joke)

Methuselah2
09-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Thanxal - Martha gave that Bear 'the hook' without thinkin' twice. After the show, he dusted himself off and walked right back to the state fair.

nosey
09-27-2013, 10:49 PM
This sounds great. That's when Martha could sing and didn't have that warble in her voice, imho [[ducking for cover).

Roberta75
09-28-2013, 02:54 PM
This sounds great. That's when Martha could sing and didn't have that warble in her voice, imho [[ducking for cover).

My dear Nosey the First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves can still sing and sound as good if not better than she did in the 1960s which is why Miss Reeves is still in demand all over the world today. Martha Reeves is the voice of Motown and deserve our respect.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

marv2
09-28-2013, 04:07 PM
My dear Nosey the First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves can still sing and sound as good if not better than she did in the 1960s which is why Miss Reeves is still in demand all over the world today. Martha Reeves is the voice of Motown and deserve our respect.

Roberta

How long do you plan on mocking Martha Reeves? It's starting to get boring.

Roberta75
09-28-2013, 05:10 PM

Not as boring as your disgusting YouTube comments, I read a real classy gem of yours the other day where you claim that Diane Ross May have killed flo. Thats about as charming as your horrible anti gay comments.

nosey
09-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Hi Roberta. I guess that's just a matter of personal taste. You say tomayto, I say tomahto. It's still all good though.

Roberta

Roberta75
09-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Hi Roberta. I guess that's just a matter of personal taste. You say tomayto, I say tomahto. It's still all good though.

Its all good my dear Nosey. You have yourself a blessed weekend my friend.

Fondly,

Roberta

supremester
09-29-2013, 02:00 AM
Don't you just hate those repetitive posts by the same people saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over............?

supremester
09-29-2013, 02:11 AM
say it! Say it! Say it! SAY IT AGAIN! You ain't never lied this day Miss Roberta! I've said it before and I'll say it again also: no one and I MEAN NO ONE can sing like Miss Martha Reeves!
Not as boring as your disgusting YouTube comments, I read a real classy gem of yours the other day where you claim that Diane Ross May have killed flo. Thats about as charming as your horrible anti gay comments.

marv2
09-29-2013, 03:40 PM

Nosey, Roberta is just winding you up! She has been mocking Martha Reeves now for quite a while. Pretending to be her greatest fan.......... that is why she gets so upset when I mention it. She's busted and cannot stand it!

marv2
09-29-2013, 03:41 PM
Hey Roberta, it's cool. I am the only that knows the truth about your charade. No worries.....

Roberta75
09-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Nosey, Roberta is just winding you up! She has been mocking Martha Reeves now for quite a while. Pretending to be her greatest fan.......... that is why she gets so upset when I mention it. She's busted and cannot stand it!

You are a real pitiful fool and a lying fool. In your sick mind you have me as someone else who im not and i dont mock Miss martha Reeves. I love Miss Martha Reeves. Now shouldnt you be making anti gay comments on youtube or sucking up to Al Abrams. Your the one that is one big charade Marvin. You are the one that spread hate Marvin and you are the one who constantly starts trouble here. watch your mouth, quit bullying people, stop all the personal attacks and start showing respect around here now why can't you use basic civility when correspond with other members? You may have special immunity in this forum but you are not immune from me. You are nothing but a homophobe and a coward who hide behind a computer screen.

Roberta

Roberta75
09-29-2013, 03:56 PM
say it! Say it! Say it! SAY IT AGAIN! You ain't never lied this day Miss Roberta! I've said it before and I'll say it again also: no one and I MEAN NO ONE can sing like Miss Martha Reeves!

keep telling it for it is true my dear Supremester.

Roberta