PDA

View Full Version : An 8-Month-Old Great Dane Puppy + His Toy . . . + His Smarts!

test

Methuselah2
09-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Thank you to XxXfranchiz3XxX for this YouTube posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeD0fQxyi_c

Soul Sister
09-11-2013, 03:36 PM
HA HA HAAA!!!

Very clever....One determined puppy! :eek: Escape artist.

S.S.

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
09-12-2013, 10:41 AM
LOOOOOOL!!! How cute was that!!

We had a black Lab named George who became our humane society mascot who could do things like this and a lot more. George had been shot by his owner and brought to the shelter where we provided veterinary care for his wounds. One of the veterinarians on our board of directors adopted him and we made him the shelter mascot. There was nothing George could not get into. He was a large, tall dog, and he could open the refrigerator, all the kitchen cabinets, etc.. The vet ended up putting padlocks on everything . hahahahahaha He was a character and very smart.

~~Mary~~

Soul Sister
09-12-2013, 12:21 PM
HA HA HAAAAAA!!! Great story, Mary.

My first Alskan Malamute "Silverheels" back in 1972 was good at opening refrigerator doors, once took out and ate a whole roast!

S.S.

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
09-12-2013, 12:33 PM
LOOOOOOOL!!! That's what George would do and he always wanted butter from the fridge to go with the crackers he would steal out of the cabinets and open the boxes!!

I was with George at a big Pet Expo where he was performing as our mascot. We had just come out of an obedience demonstration and were walking back to our booth when a man came along with a hot dog and George stood up and gently took it out of his hands and gobbled it down. I was so embarrassed and apologetic and the man cracked up and said, Well, I guess I'll have to go buy another one. He was a good sport. lol We have many George stories. I smile and laugh everytime I think of him. He was a great dog.

~~Mary~~