PDA

View Full Version : Clint Eastwood Directing JERSEY BOYS

test

Methuselah2
09-10-2013, 05:58 PM
http://www.t2conline.com/clint-eastwood-has-jersey-boys-cast-and-getting-camera-ready/

Jerry Oz
09-10-2013, 06:01 PM
PLEASE tell me he did not cast an empty chair as Frankie Valli...

Methuselah2
09-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Jerrrrrrrrry!

Jerry Oz
09-10-2013, 06:27 PM
"Chairee!
Chairee, baby!"

Soul Sister
09-10-2013, 07:38 PM
I bet there won't be the late 1950's era when "Joe Pesci, Tommy De Vito, & Frankie Valli" used to follow Jimmy around to his shows at Newark clubs and when they hung out with Jimmy at Jimmy's apartment picking his brain many a nights all night long drinking coffee and talking about singing and the music business.
I know there's no room in a movie for everything that happened but Jimmy was a big influence on all of them.
I wonder if Clint even is aware of it, he too is a big Jimmy Scott fan.
Hmmmmmmmmmm....................................... ................................................

Just Sayin`, lol................

S.S.

Soul Sister
09-10-2013, 07:49 PM
* Joe Pesci at our home seranading Jimmy ~

* Tommy De Vito with Jimmy & I ~

* Frankie Valli with Jimmy & I, at Jimmy's 85th Birthday Celebration ~

S.S.

soulster
09-10-2013, 09:05 PM
To hell with Clint Eastwood. And John Wayne, too!

Methuselah2
09-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Soul Sister - Those are absolutely terrific snapshots. And you--you are just beautiful! Thank you so much for posting.

marv2
09-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Frankie Valli's first cousin is a friend of mine.

marv2
09-10-2013, 11:06 PM
Great pictures Soul Sister. Thanks for sharing them.

Soul Sister
09-11-2013, 02:14 AM
Thank you, Methuselah and marv2.

Fun times. :)

S.S.

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
09-12-2013, 10:48 AM
I bet there won't be the late 1950's era when "Joe Pesci, Tommy De Vito, & Frankie Valli" used to follow Jimmy around to his shows at Newark clubs and when they hung out with Jimmy at Jimmy's apartment picking his brain many a nights all night long drinking coffee and talking about singing and the music business.
I know there's no room in a movie for everything that happened but Jimmy was a big influence on all of them.
I wonder if Clint even is aware of it, he too is a big Jimmy Scott fan.
Hmmmmmmmmmm....................................... ................................................

Just Sayin`, lol................

S.S.

I would LOVE to see something related to Jimmy in the film. The scenes you describe would be of interest to me, S.S.. No question Jimmy was a huge influence on these guys and part of their background.

Great photos!! Love the purple outfit, but then you knew I would.:cool:

~~Mary~~

Soul Sister
09-12-2013, 12:24 PM
That would be cool, Mary but as you know most things and stories cannot fit into a two hour film. I've already seen many scenes cut from films to make it fit into a two hour or less film, good scenes with great musical performances too!!

S.S.

nosey
09-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Yes, Soul Sister is prettier in person! No wonder Smitty was "Smitten". Always loved the Four Seasons and my favorite song is, Let's Hang On! Played it till the grooves wore out! Coincidentally went on line last week to see what the touring tickets cost for Jersey Boys in Philly as I had planned to see a play when I go home. Er,,,,,,,,,, $95.00 was the cheapest ticket and I was going to treat my cousin whose in a nursing home but it looks like we'll just see a movie instead. $95.00 is too much sugar for a dime!

Soul Sister
09-15-2013, 01:30 PM
LOL@Nosey. Thank you for the kind compliment my friend. :)

S.S.