PDA

View Full Version : The Supremes High Energy Mary Wilson Cindy Birdsong Diana Ross Signed Autographed Lp

test

captainjames
09-06-2013, 07:59 AM
This just so wrong !!!

http://www.amazon.com/Supremes-Energy-Wilson-Birdsong-Autographed/dp/B00E258MFY/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_imgnr_1

Kamasu_Jr
09-06-2013, 08:12 AM
I'd send Star Gallery a note asking how he/she transposed/copied those signatures onto that album cover. I guess it's possible with today's technology. But I can't see Diana Ross signing something she wasn't a part of. Not saying it wasn't possible, but it does seem wrong.

captainjames
09-06-2013, 10:20 AM
I can't see Cindy signing as well.

bradsupremes
09-06-2013, 10:37 AM
I can't see Cindy signing as well.

Cindy did record the album, so it's possible.

thomas96
09-06-2013, 03:17 PM
I can't see Diane refusing to sign something just because she wasn't involved in it... I've seen MJ/Jackson 5 albums signed by MJ and Diane-and not "Diana Ross presents..."

thomas96
09-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Whoever had it autographed though is either an idiot or was desperate.

BayouMotownMan
09-06-2013, 04:29 PM
I would bet Ross signed it. She probably never looked at the back cover to realize she wasn't on that album

Kamasu_Jr
09-06-2013, 04:34 PM
I guess it is possible. Those signatures do look authentic. But it's also possible to photograph signatures and use a computer to place them on something else. Professional printers and graphics artists do it all of the time.

skooldem1
09-06-2013, 04:36 PM
No she wouldn't. She is very aware of her image and albums she has recorded. I have seen clips of her refusing to sign things for those reasons.

thomas96
09-06-2013, 05:13 PM
No she wouldn't. She is very aware of her image and albums she has recorded. I have seen clips of her refusing to sign things for those reasons.

Could you link a clip? I don't doubt you, I'm curious to see it.

skooldem1
09-06-2013, 05:51 PM
I just went to youtube to find i,t and of course, now I can't. It was there for years. She was leaving a restaurant, I think Mr. Chow. She was signing autographs for fans when someone put a picture of someone that was suppose to be her in front of her to sign. She said "that's not me" and moved on to sign something else. She even recognized a guy who apparently always hounds celebrities for autographs. She joked with him that she wasn't signing anything else for him.

captainjames
09-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Actually you are right I remember that.

I just went to youtube to find i,t and of course, now I can't. It was there for years. She was leaving a restaurant, I think Mr. Chow. She was signing autographs for fans when someone put a picture of someone that was suppose to be her in front of her to sign. She said "that's not me" and moved on to sign something else. She even recognized a guy who apparently always hounds celebrities for autographs. She joked with him that she wasn't signing anything else for him.

Methuselah2
09-07-2013, 11:11 PM

Here's the said video taken outside of MR. CHOW--thank you to Frank Ross for the YouTube re-posting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5evls94Yy8

skooldem1
09-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks Methuselah. That's the one.

Methuselah2
09-07-2013, 11:42 PM
You're very welcome, Skooldem. It took a little while to find--the video's title made it difficult. Suddenly, there it was. But your description nailed it even if it hadn't been found.

captainjames
09-08-2013, 09:57 AM
yup that is why I do not believe it is authentic !!!!