PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman: leadfoot

test

soulster
09-05-2013, 11:35 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/04/us-usa-florida-shooting-idUSBRE98312W20130904?feedType=RSS

thomas96
09-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Who cares?

smark21
09-05-2013, 08:28 PM
HIs wife just filed for divorce. Hope the setbacks continue to pile up for that piece of shit.

soulster
09-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Who cares?
I don't, but it's funny to see how a once wannabe cop, and a murderer, let loose on the world, keeps getting in trouble with the law. Sooner or later, he's going to wind up behind bars anyway, just like O.J. Simpson. It's only a matter of time.

thomas96
09-05-2013, 09:51 PM
I don't, but it's funny to see how a once wannabe cop, and a murderer, let loose on the world, keeps getting in trouble with the law. Sooner or later, he's going to wind up behind bars anyway, just like O.J. Simpson. It's only a matter of time.

I don't disagree that he'll possibly wind up behind bars again, but I wouldn't consider a simple speeding ticket "getting in trouble with the law." Technically it is, but really? So many fine citizens get speeding tickets. This being 'news' is no different than a news story about him taking a shit. Now the divorce story, that's fine and deserves to be in the news, but not a stupid speeding ticket...

soulster
09-05-2013, 10:23 PM
I don't disagree that he'll possibly wind up behind bars again, but I wouldn't consider a simple speeding ticket "getting in trouble with the law." Technically it is, but really? So many fine citizens get speeding tickets. This being 'news' is no different than a news story about him taking a shit. Now the divorce story, that's fine and deserves to be in the news, but not a stupid speeding ticket... In my book, any interaction where you get cited is considered trouble with the law.

The reason this is news is because it points to hie seemingly disregard for the law, like when he decided to take matters into his own hands and accosted Treyvvon martin, the shot him.

thomas96
09-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Really? A speeding ticket points to his disregard for the law? If that's so, then half of this country who are driving are criminals. This doesn't point to anything. I'm not saying he doesn't have disregard for the law, but this doesn't show that at all. Just the media trying to make a story out of nothing and stir shit up.

soulster
09-06-2013, 12:52 AM
Really? A speeding ticket points to his disregard for the law? If that's so, then half of this country who are driving are criminals.

Technically, yes. All of us violate driving rules. What separates Zimmerman is that he has shown several time in several ways that he has a disregard for the law, and human life.

This doesn't point to anything. I'm not saying he doesn't have disregard for the law, but this doesn't show that at all. Just the media trying to make a story out of nothing and stir shit up.

Did you say that about O.J. when he had these brushes with the law before he got into his latest trouble that got him imprisoned?

thomas96
09-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Technically, yes. All of us violate driving rules. What separates Zimmerman is that he has shown several time in several ways that he has a disregard for the law, and human life.

I've only seen one time that he has disregard for the law and human life and that was the night of the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Did you say that about O.J. when he had these brushes with the law before he got into his latest trouble that got him imprisoned?

Honestly, I didn't follow that much and don't remember brushes with the law before his most recent arrest. But the two cases are very very different. OJ and Zimmerman both clearly made some bad decisions and are murderers. BUT, our judicial system which gave a fair trial in both cases ruled that there was a reasonable doubt that they did it. OJ got in trouble again and showed he is a criminal. Zimmerman hasn't yet and likely won't. I highly doubt that he will be in serious trouble with the law again in his lifetime. [[serious being not traffic violations or drugs/alcohol shit) I have a question for you... What are your thoughts on the 'New Black Panther Party' offering a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman's capture Dead or Alive? I'm curious as to that.

smark21
09-06-2013, 07:58 AM
The only place where the New Black Panther Party gets any sort of serious attention is Fox News as well as Right wing talk radio. They are nothing but attention craving losers and Fox gives it to them. They’re just used by right wing media to stir up their audience of the gullible, the feeble minded and the racist. Which of those categories do you fall under Thomas96?

Kamasu_Jr
09-06-2013, 08:03 AM
God don't like ugly and watch how you treat people, because Karma comes backacha.

Jerry Oz
09-06-2013, 08:05 AM
That's funny, actually. If the tried and true members of the New Black Panther Party put up one dollar each, they'd have to borrow $9,000 to pay the reward. If that was anything but a publicity stunt, Zimmerman would be dead already, so anybody stoopid enough to believe it needs to check himself. [[I say that with the knowledge that Thomas96 doesn't believe it to be anything but a ruse.)

soulster
09-06-2013, 08:36 AM
What are your thoughts on the 'New Black Panther Party' offering a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman's capture Dead or Alive? I'm curious as to that. I haven't heard about that, but it is vigilantism. Like it or not, the court has spoken. He is a free man today. Any attempt at "capturing him" would be illegal.

thomas96
09-06-2013, 02:55 PM
The only place where the New Black Panther Party gets any sort of serious attention is Fox News as well as Right wing talk radio. They are nothing but attention craving losers and Fox gives it to them. They’re just used by right wing media to stir up their audience of the gullible, the feeble minded and the racist. Which of those categories do you fall under Thomas96?

I don't watch Fox news, the NBPP is all over the news when they do stuff like that. My answer to your question is N/A. You say they are "nothing but attention craving losers..." That definition belongs to Terrell Owens and other sports trash talkers. The NBPP is nothing but racist pieces of shit.

thomas96
09-06-2013, 02:56 PM
I haven't heard about that, but it is vigilantism. Like it or not, the court has spoken. He is a free man today. Any attempt at "capturing him" would be illegal.

So you're outraged at Zimmerman's "vigilantism" in which he was awarded a fair trial and was found innocent, yet the NBPP's bounty for murder and/or kidnapping is just "illegal," not something to be outraged over?

Jerry Oz
09-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Their right to free expression is absolutely protected by the constitution. They'd only be in violation of the law if they actually contracted with and paid someone for doing it. But, of course, you know this. Their "bounty" is as much of a non-news story as the one you called out to begin this post but it's one that's trumped up on a slow news day by those who gain listeners and money from outrageous fluff. Zimmerman's situation was not about his words but his bullets. But that's been resolved.

soulster
09-06-2013, 08:45 PM
So you're outraged at Zimmerman's "vigilantism" in which he was awarded a fair trial and was found innocent, yet the NBPP's bounty for murder and/or kidnapping is just "illegal," not something to be outraged over? They were both illegal. here's the difference: Zimmerman did the deed. No one has harmed Zimmerman.

Admit it, you watch/listen to Fox, and right-wing talk.

thomas96
09-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Admit it, you watch/listen to Fox, and right-wing talk.

You want to come by my place and see what I do everyday? Be my guest. I read the paper [[Boston Globe, NY Times, Washington Post) every morning and occasionally watch MSNBC and CNN, and very rarely will watch Fox. Regardless though, I think all media is biased and I don't care about their analysis of the news, I just pay attention to the news itself. Am I allowed to have my own thoughts and opinions about things without being accused of being a "right-wing racist?" Common sense is really lacking in the world today. Such a shame.

thomas96
09-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Their right to free expression is absolutely protected by the constitution. They'd only be in violation of the law if they actually contracted with and paid someone for doing it. But, of course, you know this. Their "bounty" is as much of a non-news story as the one you called out to begin this post but it's one that's trumped up on a slow news day by those who gain listeners and money from outrageous fluff.

Threats and bounties are against the law. If you call in a bomb threat to a school you will be arrested and charged. This is no different.

Zimmerman's situation was not about his words but his bullets. But that's been resolved.

Exactly.... that's been resolved, fairly. People should just drop this Zimmerman bullshit and get on with real things in the world. It was a tragedy, and tragedies happen. Where was all the outrage about the Colorado theater shooting on this forum? There were hundreds of pages on the thread about Zimmerman and how evil he is, but I didn't see a single one about James Holmes, who did a lot more damage than Zimmerman.

soulster
09-07-2013, 07:43 AM
Did people drop the O.J. situation after his not-guilty verdict?

Jerry Oz
09-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Threats and bounties are against the law. If you call in a bomb threat to a school you will be arrested and charged. This is no different. Total false equivelancy and you know it. There's a big difference between calling in a bomb threat and saying "we're going to put a bounty on somebody". If Zimmerman had evidence of a contract on his life, he could have the perpetrators arrested. Otherwise, to suggest that one is forthcoming is absolutely protected free speech. Why do you think Nugent was released after making a similar veiled threat against the president? He's got the right to say it, but he cannot act upon it or be found in a position wherein he's obviously carrying it out.

But I agree that we should move along. George Zimmerman may go on to become the greatest humanitarian or the world's largest turd [[again) and it won't bring the young man back. I hope that I never hear from him again unless he's o the side of a milk carton.

soulster
09-07-2013, 11:32 PM
I just about guarantee we will hear about Zimmerman and the law again before long. I give it a month.

soulster
09-09-2013, 07:24 PM
I just about guarantee we will hear about Zimmerman and the law again before long. I give it a month.

I guess a month was being generous: http://news.yahoo.com/fla-police-called-george-zimmerman-190721924.html

Roberta75
09-09-2013, 07:31 PM
I guess a month was being generous: http://news.yahoo.com/fla-police-called-george-zimmerman-190721924.html

Luckily his wife wasnt wearing a hoodie or eating skittles.

soulster
09-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Luckily his wife wasnt wearing a hoodie or eating skittles.
On Chris Hayed show a little while ago, they showed a recent picture of Zimmerman shaking hands with the owner of the gun manufacturer what made the gun he shot Martin with.

This is looking more and more like OJ Simpson's behavior after he was acquitted.

Jerry Oz
09-10-2013, 12:22 PM
That gun manufacturer was shaking his hand because every time a gun is used in a notorious fatality, the gun nuts buy all of them off the shelves. It happened Colombine. It happened in Newtown. It happened in Colorado City. I'm sure it happened when Gabby Giffords was shot down. And it happened when the Terminator used it to kill Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made that guy a lot of money.

Roberta75
09-10-2013, 04:21 PM
The public seems to be turning on him.

Poll on Zimmerman's domestic dispute http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1344620/thumbs/s-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-small.jpg
A day after his latest brush with the law, it was announced that George Zimmerman will not face charges for Monday's reported domestic disturbance at his in-laws' home. Should Zimmerman still be allowed to carry a firearm?

Yes, it's his second amendment right as a US citizen to protect himself with a weapon.
36%

No, his behavior has been erratic since his acquittal, and he's proven himself too unstable to responsibly own a gun.
64%