[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    i would assume there's little to no dish on Diana. my understanding is that they're friends and have maintained a nice relationship over the years. no they don't have dinner together every other week but i think their work together was very positive and they've maintained that positive feeling. he's on record with saying what a fabulous kisser she was. odds are that'll be about as salacious as it gets

it might be interesting if there are some thoughts on the overall Mahogany experience. it was clearly a bit more of a disjointed production and the results aren't magnificent. maybe he'll talk a bit about what might have been, from a story and character perspective.
    Yeah, sup, we've heard all the LSTB stuff before, I'm afraid. I'm also curious to see what he'll say about Mahogany and even "Red Hot Rhythm + Blues."

The book is getting a lot of press due to his revelation that Brando propositioned him. Lots of other tidbits about his personal life are the draw for me; for example, he reveals that he contemplated suicide in the '60s. Definitely getting a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Yeah, sup, we've heard all the LSTB stuff before, I'm afraid. I'm also curious to see what he'll say about Mahogany and even "Red Hot Rhythm + Blues."

The book is getting a lot of press due to his revelation that Brando propositioned him. Lots of other tidbits about his personal life are the draw for me; for example, he reveals that he contemplated suicide in the '60s. Definitely getting a copy.
    Hmmm, think I’ll be getting a copy as well. Just finished reading my last book.