[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Lulu, I don't think we should be stirring all those accusations up again. Let's leave it behind us.
    Accusations? I provided you all with facts [[which you would have known had you read them on the links I provided). I will gladly do so again. If you want to keep the wool over your eyes, knock your socks off. I have a responsibility to the forum members to connect the dots so that we can finally say goodbye to marv/DetroitLives313/marysfan. We have tried many times and I don't quite have the #s I need to make the case for Ralph. I'm also focusing my efforts on YouTube and in the "Mary Wilson: Original Supreme" Yahoo! Group. Marvin Davis has repeatedly put words into Mary Wilson's mouth and continues to promote lies about Miss Diana Ross and Miss Suzanne De Passe. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the paper trail to back them up like I do with his online goings on for the last 7+ years. Mary Wilson has also addressed him by name to some of us and has made it clear that he is not a friend of hers and should probably stay as far away from her and Diana as possible...
    Last edited by Lulu; 12-14-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Accusations? I provided you all with facts which you would have known had you read them on the links I provided. I will gladly do so again. If you want to keep the wool over your eyes, knock your socks off. I have a responsibility to the forum members to connect the dots so that we can finally say goodbye to marv/DetroitLives313/marysfan.
    No, I've seen them. Just trying to keep the peace here.

Lulu Guest
    No, I've seen them. Just trying to keep the peace here.
    I appreciate that but honestly, I think we've all had enough. I have a responsibility to the forum members and the Motown artists to end this charade. Enough is enough.

I appreciate that but honestly, I think we've all had enough. I have a responsibility to the forum members and the Motown artists to end this charade. Enough is enough.
    I understand. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I thought all those shenanigans had ceased some time ago.

Lulu Guest
    I understand. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I thought all those shenanigans had ceased some time ago.
    Oh no dear. We just heard from Mary not too long ago...and of course, the YouTube and Yahoo! comments keep rolling...

Oh no dear. We just heard from Mary not too long ago...and of course, the YouTube and Yahoo! comments keep rolling...
    Ahh...I'm very disappointed to hear that.

Lulu Guest
    Ahh...I'm very disappointed to hear that.
    We all are. I just can't imagine having so much disdain for a 70 year old woman. It's sad...