[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carry On would have made a great first single off EDIAND or at least a follow-up to Not Over You Yet in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    Carry On would have made a great first single off EDIAND or at least a follow-up to Not Over You Yet in the UK.
    I agree. I thought CARRY ON also would have been a nice replacement for I WILL SURVIVE in Diana's act.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I agree. I thought CARRY ON also would have been a nice replacement for I WILL SURVIVE in Diana's act.
    I don't think she will ever take "iws" out of her set. She always adored the song and wanted to record it many years before she actually did so. When we released it as a single in the UK she was delighted. I never cared for her version but she always put her heart and soul into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I don't think she will ever take "iws" out of her set. She always adored the song and wanted to record it many years before she actually did so. When we released it as a single in the UK she was delighted. I never cared for her version but she always put her heart and soul into it.
    During her 1979 HBO special, after performing I AIN'T BEEN LICKED, she mentioned that she liked songs with a message like LICKED or I WILL SURVIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    During her 1979 HBO special, after performing I AIN'T BEEN LICKED, she mentioned that she liked songs with a message like LICKED or I WILL SURVIVE.
    That would be a great replacement!!