[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lawd Love A Donald Duck

I told myself and others I was through discussing politics on this forum and I doubt if I'll post again in this thread, even though I'm the one who started it but this little nugget was too good to pass up.

Donald Trump Is Already Disappointing His Supporters
    “The swamp is full again. It’s actually fuller.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...cnkdj64idiy66r

After reading the article and at first wanting to laugh and secondly wanting to cry, I began reading comments.

These two tied as my faves... The first you really need to read the article to understand and the second....self explanatory [[or should be).

“I still think Trump would be the better candidate. I’d still regret it. I’d vote for him again but I’d still regret it.” Bill said he would like Trump to act more like President Barack Obama, who he voted against twice but considers “an extremely honorable man who served the country fantastically.”

WTF am I missing? Should there really be an intelligence test to be allowed to vote?

Wouldn't it be great if the only thing wrong with Trump is that he had a private server that resulted in no compromises to national security?

They're gonna learn the meaning of the word[hoodwinked]real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Holy Canola I'm breaking my rule ....again...

Arr&bee the problem is, even if they admit they were hoodwinked, they will not admit they were wrong for voting for him. Now think about it, doesn't that sound like somewhat else you know?

There is a "new normal" that is/has, been unleashed into our society and if it continues unchecked, will cause more harm than Trump or Pence combined!

That's about as much as I can say before stress and frustration sets in and I'm doing my ever loving best to take the advice of the flight attendant rule... place the oxygen mask over your face BEFORE, helping someone else... so....that is all. LOL

Especially when they learn that the coal miner and factory jobs are never coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    holy canola i'm breaking my rule ....again...

Arr&bee the problem is, even if they admit they were hoodwinked, they will not admit they were wrong for voting for him. Now think about it, doesn't that sound like somewhat else you know?

There is a "new normal" that is/has, been unleashed into our society and if it continues unchecked, will cause more harm than trump or pence combined!

That's about as much as i can say before stress and frustration sets in and i'm doing my ever loving best to take the advice of the flight attendant rule... place the oxygen mask over your face before, helping someone else... So....that is all. Lol
    i hear you loud and clear but don't stress out over it,you're on top of these political things as always so just take your money out of the bank,put it somewhere safe and pray!!

The president held his last press conference today. I'm surprised he didn't just tweet out his final thoughts, which is what a really really smart man would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    The president held his last press conference today. I'm surprised he didn't just tweet out his final thoughts, which is what a really really smart man would do.
    Bigly, Sad!

This excerpt from trumps inarguration speech...my hands are clean,my heart is so pure this country is sick and i am the cure,i don't want no money gold or gifts just give me your souls and minds to lift,now i have the power and sit in the chair the first thing i do i kill obamacare,for those without labor i have a job for you all,go down to the border and build my wall..power,power,one thing i'm gonna make perfectly clear this is one president you had better fear,my hand sweat my fingers itch and if i get bored i will throw the switch...power-power!!!

LOL

I actually believe that he should govern through the medium of twitter... I think we should make all his tweets into statutory law, and we can use it for foreign policy too. I mean, why go all the way to China to upset the Premier when you could do it from the comfort of the Trump family computer?

In four years, someone will ask me when I started drinking when I'm completing my rehab intake paperwork. "Four years ago," I'll sadly say.

Anyway, if we're going to be writing applicable lyrics, I have some:
    The Cult Of Personality by Living Colour

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
    The cult of personality
    I know your anger, I know your dreams
    I've been everything you want to be

I'm the cult of personality
    Like Mussolini and Kennedy
    The cult of personality
    The cult of personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
    When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
    You won't have to follow me
    Only you can set me free

I sell the things you need to be
    I'm the smiling face on your TV
    I exploit you, still you love me
    I tell you one and one makes three

Name:  trump-inauguration-rushmore.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  39.8 KB
    My sentiments today...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...this may be the last laugh we have for the next four years...sigh!!

Make it eight years if he gets re-elected.

There may not be a country here in eight years.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    It was noticeable to me immediately! That whole stretch was nearly empty compared to Obama's Inauguration.

All that empty space was because trump had all those folks building his wall.

For anyone in the UK who wants a laugh about [[at) Donald Trump check out Nick Abbot's slot on LBC radio. I believe he's on from ten 'til one on Friday and Saturday evenings. The first fifteen to thirty minutes is him talking about Trump and recent events, it's funny
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 01-23-2017 at 03:41 AM.

Well, if that isn't funny enough for you, Herr Drumpf's Minister of Propaganda Sean Spicer, gathered the media on Saturday for the sole purpose of dressing them down for fabricating attendance figures at the Mall and on television. He said that it was the most widely viewed inauguration ever and threatened the press by saying that they will be held accountable for such lies against Der Fuehrer. They are literally working out of the Nazi playbook, trying to make his worshippers believe that he is the only person who they can trust. Scary stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.37c48350d8b1

Well, if that isn't funny enough for you, Herr Drumpf's Minister of Propaganda Sean Spicer, gathered the media on Saturday for the sole purpose of dressing them down for fabricating attendance figures at the Mall and on television. He said that it was the most widely viewed inauguration ever and threatened the press by saying that they will be held accountable for such lies against Der Fuehrer. They are literally working out of the Nazi playbook, trying to make his worshippers believe that he is the only person who they can trust. Scary stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.37c48350d8b1
    Yea, I saw that!!! I could have sworn he was just outright lying!! Wow

I too read this stuff, heck they're drinkin more hooch than me,and hullucinating big time!!

But his slimy spokeswoman clarified the matter. He didn't try to mislead the press, he was offering "alternative facts". She could have saved two syllables by calling it bullshit instead.

But his slimy spokeswoman clarified the matter. He didn't try to mislead the press, he was offering "alternative facts". She could have saved two syllables by calling it bullshit instead.
    She is positively reptilian. Makes Condoleezza Rice look like Mother Teresa.

They're sitting there crying with their thumbs up their butts about attendance figures????!!!! This country is in trouble!!

My nephew sent thisone to me. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    My nephew sent thisone to me. Lol
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...THAT MAY BE RIGHT!!!

Nikki Giovanni lights it up, as usual: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...s_black-voices

I'm surprised nobody kicked Donald Trump in his inaugural balls.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    I'm surprised nobody kicked Donald Trump in his inaugural balls.
    LOL

Turns out the inauguration was pretty awful... no one turned up so they booked Barry from Eastenders at the last minute

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    LOL

Turns out the inauguration was pretty awful... no one turned up so they booked Barry from Eastenders at the last minute

He should have stayed at the bottom of the cliff that Janine pushed him off.

I find it very interesting that Donald Trump, the Tea Party and others raised so much Hell until President Obama showed his birth certificate, but Trump refuses to show his Tax Returns and is most likely to get away with it!

Marv, they twice shut down the government over the debt and ACA, but haven't said a peep about us having to pay for a $16 billion wall that won't appreciably reduce the amount of people who are coming into the country. It was their excuse to push back against the president, just like the birth certificate. Tax returns are only important for Democrats to produce.

Didn't obama produce it twice? And i'm still pissed about all that[not born in this country]crap they threw at him,hell if they wanna play that then all first ladies should be born here!!

Didn't obama produce it twice? And i'm still pissed about all that[not born in this country]crap they threw at him,hell if they wanna play that then all first ladies should be born here!!
    I'm still waiting for them to produce birth certificates for the other 43 U.S. Presidents. Oh, I forgot, that's only required of the Presidents of African American heritage.

It's a moot point. The Constitution doesn't require you to be born on US soil, only that one of your parents be a US citizen. When Fat Bastard says the mainstream media is corrupt, he knows of what he speaks. They're corrupt enough to give legs to his birtherism BS and help him win the presidency by conflating snarky e-mails to the most corrupt and scandalous pattern of behavior any presidential candidate has ever exhibited.

He's signing alot of bills,trying to get his ducks in a row.

By "ducks", do you mean "minorities"?

Trying to decipher the alternative universe of Trump and his people is much too stressful.

Up is down, down is up, left is right, right is left and things are "going nicely" while all around chaos ensues.

I could say more [[so much more) but the more I say, the more heated I get and I will be damn if I allow this idiot to get into my head.

That is all!

Oh wait, I do have one more thing to say....

BEWARE!!!!!!
    The worse is YET to come!!!!!!!

He's trying to use an executive order to gut the Endangered Species Act. He's not only the worst president but one of the worst humans being imaginable.

He doesn't care about most people if any [[but himself and Ivanka), so why would he care about animals?

The truth about Muslims in America
    By Holly Yan, CNN
    Updated 1:30 AM ET, Wed December 9, 2015

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/us/mus...misperception/

Do Republicans Remember When They Promised They'd Be A Check On Trump?
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/repu...check-on-trump

The Cheeto in Chief has turned the Presidency into the worst episodes of the Jerry Springers show. Smh in disgust and sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    He doesn't care about most people if any [[but himself and Ivanka), so why would he care about animals?
    Because he is an animal. An Orange Bushy Topped Spineless Russian Bear.

He fired the acting attorney general,because she showed some common sense.

I honestly don't know what's more troubling, watching Hurricane Trump and the Rethugs turn this country into something I will soon not recognize or all the Trump supporters who do not grasp the damage he is causing, not only in the US but around the world.

BTW....When the devil incarnate [[Cheney) speaks out against the actions of Trump, YOU KNOW, we are in deep doo doo!

Considering the WH statement on the Holocaust, for me, this pretty much sums up his statement on Black History Month.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  11.7 KB

...and for anyone who doesn't understand there are 11 other months for nothing but Caucasian history, spare me your whining, please and thanks.